Home

Florida State Seminoles vs. Oklahoma Sooners (-8.5), 9/11/10, 3:30pm EST, ABC (ESPN3)

This is a discussion on Florida State Seminoles vs. Oklahoma Sooners (-8.5), 9/11/10, 3:30pm EST, ABC (ESPN3) within the College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #57
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18
Sweet just got my tickets and booked the hotel room. First time I get to see my Noles since 07. Should be a good game and I can check another college stadium off my list.

While I would love to see us win this one, just don't know what to think of this d yet. Mark called a vanilla d against Samford so who knows what schemes have been put into place for this one.

That's the same reason I don't put much stock in the USU game. I'm sure they did a pretty vanilla coaching job for that game, even if USU did come back and give them a scare.

Right now I think 31-17, 31-20 OU
Here's to hoping I am wrong
Old 09-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #58
Rookie

maximized98's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Florida State Seminoles vs. Oklahoma Sooners (-8.5), 9/11/10, 3:30pm EST, ABC (ES

I think Oklahoma will be much better than last week. We will have our hands full, thats for sure. I'm not worried about our offense, I'm worried about our defense. We are very young on defense, I just hope we don't get behind in the first quarter. I have a feeling that it will come down to the final 5 minutes, and who can make that final defensive stop.

FL St 31
Okl 28
Old 09-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Florida State Seminoles vs. Oklahoma Sooners (-8.5), 9/11/10, 3:30pm EST, ABC (ES

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximized98
I think Oklahoma will be much better than last week. We will have our hands full, thats for sure. I'm not worried about our offense, I'm worried about our defense. We are very young on defense, I just hope we don't get behind in the first quarter. I have a feeling that it will come down to the final 5 minutes, and who can make that final defensive stop.

FL St 31
Okl 28
you hit it on the head 110%, I ain't worried about the offense, I think the D is going to be the key to if we win this, if our d can get some big stops and not give up the big plays and limit the flags we could win this.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #60
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles4ever
we could win this.
You could win this anyway. It should be a close game.

I'm still trying to find a ticket. The best I've been able to do is $100 for an upperdeck ticket on the student side, 15 yardline......
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 09-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #61
MVP

Stoops vs. Stoops.

I'll go with big brother.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 02:20 AM   #62
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximized98

FL St 31
Okl 28
I actually think their defense will be fine as long as the offense gives them some rest. Landry Jones is only a slightly above average quarterback who often throws some very strange passes, regardless of what defense he's playing. If FSU can load the box while somehow finding a way to double or take away Broyles they should do well. The key to the game to me is the FSU receivers. Ponder and the o-line are all top tier. But if the receivers cant get open, it wont matter. OU has faced some great quarterbacks in recent years and when they did well it was because they jammed all the receivers.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #63
MVP

I am getting super nervous for the game tomorrow. ugh
Old 09-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

If the FSU defense provide 3-5 stops, then FSU should win. The offense is great, but the defense just has to provide some stops.

This is the first game in years for FSU that I am actually excited about. There is finally some hope.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »