Home

Florida State Seminoles vs. Oklahoma Sooners (-8.5), 9/11/10, 3:30pm EST, ABC (ESPN3)

This is a discussion on Florida State Seminoles vs. Oklahoma Sooners (-8.5), 9/11/10, 3:30pm EST, ABC (ESPN3) within the College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 12:52 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Florida State Seminoles vs. Oklahoma Sooners (-8.5), 9/11/10, 3:30pm EST, ABC (ES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
Let's go OU, I hope they destroy FSU.
Booyah! Go Sooners!

OU didn't look very good in week one, but we shall see what they bring against FSU. I'd think OU wins by a couple touchdowns.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #26
Banned

Indian Joe's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Florida State Seminoles vs. Oklahoma Sooners (-8.5), 9/11/10, 3:30pm EST, ABC (ES

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
Have you ever predicted OU to lose a game?
OK what the ****?! I've been going to this site for a few years now and I have concluded that you are the worst ****ing fan of all-time. You never, EVER say anything positive about OU. You have absolutely ZERO school pride. You have literally never said a single good thing about OU's football team. I know they're not perfect and they have some flaws, but I'm optimistic that they will put it together and win the occasional football game. You always find some bull**** reason to pick against OU in every game. I'm not saying it's okay to be a homer and praise the team, but at least have some confidence and put them down for the W in a close match-up. It pisses me off every week when I see that you **** on the damn team after every game. Before the USU game, you would've said that OU would beat FSU no problem. OU beats USU and all of a sudden they're going to get anal raped. I'll admit that the o-line didn't play that well and the defense was bad at times, but it's the first ****ing game of the season. Every team isn't at their best. Not taking anything away from FSU, but they played Samford. You can't completely judge how good they are going to be after playing a team like Samford.

And FWIW, I don't predict them to lose a game this season. I'll reevaluate during bowl week.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:56 AM   #27
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Dude. Relax.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #28
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Every team isn't at their best. Not taking anything away from FSU, but they played Samford. You can't completely judge how good they are going to be after playing a team like Samford.
So can you tell how good OU is right now just from playing a team like Utah State, especially after their performance as well? Serious question.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:00 AM   #29
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19

yea. BigD used to think OU was really good...
until OU started becoming less good.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:01 AM   #30
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Joe
OK what the ****?! I've been going to this site for a few years now and I have concluded that you are the worst ****ing fan of all-time.
Like anyone could know that.

Quote:
You never, EVER say anything positive about OU. You have absolutely ZERO school pride.
Yeah...that's not true. I graduated from OU and have been to countless games.

Quote:
You have literally never said a single good thing about OU's football team. I know they're not perfect and they have some flaws, but I'm optimistic that they will put it together and win the occasional football game. You always find some bull**** reason to pick against OU in every game.
Actually, I predicted OU to go 10-2 in this thread I started. I feel that is being pretty optimistic considering what we saw last Saturday.

http://www.operationsports.com/vBull...ms-2010-a.html

In 2003, 2004, and 2008 I was all about being optimistic because OU had championship caliber teams. This year I just don't see it but for some reason everyone else around me does. I think that's why people meltdown in Sooner nation every year. I'm different in that I can see that this isn't an elite team.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 09-07-2010, 01:03 AM   #31
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxattax3
yea. BigD used to think OU was really good...
until OU started becoming less good.
Pretty much.

Am I a horrible fan because I predicted OU would lose to BYU last year and then we did?

I actually started a thread, "Does BYU play for the national title if they go undefeated" before the season started.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 01:04 AM   #32
Banned

SoonerCrazy25's Arena

OVR: 2

Norman is a fortress....havent lost in over 4 years,OU has beaten better teams than FSU in that span.(31 straight)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »