Home

College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #97
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Is there any way that I can take a posted roster file, do edits to some teams, then post it again for one of you to take, and so on and so forth? I did it last time but my roster wasn't used to build on. South Carolina needs a lot of work and I went there; North Carolina needs some work and I have been watching them since the mid '80s and I KNOW that team. Like I said before, I don't want to do a lot of work then a new roster comes out without my edits after I posted it to be used for that very reason. I edited every player that I could that has played UNC this season. So, Air, Bigdmo...?
Yea after bigdmo gets done editing the roster I posted today, then u can go from there and put ur edits in. After that I will continue from there with my edits and we all can just keep switching off like that.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:18 AM   #98
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

I'm up for that....I'll be done probably tomorrow
Old 01-28-2008, 02:19 AM   #99
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Sorry guys, my power has been out for 11 hours due to snow so obviously I couldn't work on the file. I'll finish it tomorrow on my day off and post it when I'm done obviously. Sorry again
Old 01-28-2008, 08:26 PM   #100
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Sorry guys, my power has been out for 11 hours due to snow so obviously I couldn't work on the file. I'll finish it tomorrow on my day off and post it when I'm done obviously. Sorry again
This is what I can do...I can maybe do North and South Carolina when I get the file from you, then post it. Later, I can go back and do every player I can that has played against at least North Carolina. I can't do the latter this week because I'll be busy, and I have to go out of town this week-end, but I can have both Carolina teams done and posted this week. South Carolina is tough because players change shoe colors. At the beginning of the year, most wore white at home and black on the road, but now some Gamecocks are wearing black at home, too.

I won't be doing any tats or face/skin tone changes--TheAirupthere already did a good job on those. If anyone is interested, I can do every classic UNC team later because I have dvd/game footage of them all--'82, '95, '98, & '05. I also have correct hometown, height, weight, etc for most of those teams somewhere.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:59 PM   #101
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Alrighty, the file will be up in like half an hour, I'm gonna go eat dinner first then put it on a storage device and so on. It includes court edits of all Pac-10 teams and Gonzaga. All appearances for Duke, Oregon, and UCLA. And obviously past edits of Air's roster. Oh I also fixed Oregon States roster since they kicked CJ Giles off the team and got a new coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #102
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ozd4i3xjlk

theres the file..if there are any problems with it let me know and I'll reupload it or something
Old 01-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #103
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15

Good work dude
Old 01-28-2008, 10:32 PM   #104
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAiRuPtHeRe23
Good work dude

Thanks, when it becomes my turn again, I plan to edit many more appearances for teams like North Carolina, Kentucky, Florida, USC, WSU, any team with an authentic arena, and any other team that is good or has someone good on them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »