Home

PS3 Rosters '12-'13

This is a discussion on PS3 Rosters '12-'13 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2012, 01:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS3 Rosters '12-'13

I have uploaded my roster set for 2012-2013...all power 6 conferences are done. There may be a couple players who committed/transferred after I had begun work but I did a decent job of staying on top of it. I'm not done with it, I will be working on all conferences big and small, but the BCS conferences are finished outside of a couple additions/subtractions

A couple of things first:

I used barron's initial template to get started, so credit should go there, he laid the groundwork...

The rosters weren't intended initially for public use, so I honestly don't give a crap if your favorite team or someone you know went to high school with isn't rated highly enough, so spare me the comments please...

Which brings me to my next point...the rosters are rated on the low side for a couple reasons, some of which would take too long to explain but a simple "it makes impact freshmen more realistic" should suffice for now...I've been involved in college basketball for 7 years now, and many of these players I have seen with my own eyes whether in person in college, on the AAU circuit coming up or on television of course...so I'm not just Joe Idiot playing fast and loose with your (my) roster ratings

(side note: barron, or any others who have worked on this roster set before me aren't Joe Idiot, I was actually pleasantly surprised with many of the ratings and details)

there are also some random corrections throughout the mid-major conferences as well, and also some players added, that were needed for various reasons, that will be removed later when I take a closer look at them

also, I reserve the right to stop giving a s***, get back involved during the recruiting season in July and completely stop working on these rosters altogether...again, I did it for me, not for 100 guys I don't know

in order to be fair, I'm also not looking for compliments...just download the rosters (or don't...again, don't care) and enjoy them...tweak them however you'd like...if you honestly think Kentucky can lose all of that talent and replace it, and want to jack them up to 99's...have at it

if you'd like to take my work, slap your name on it, and claim it for your own for pats on the back...have at it

if you wanna build on my work and have the mid-majors finished by the time the season rolls around...have at it...i don't even ask for credit

so there it is, I think that's everything...my gamer tag is gchokie22 it is titled "12-13 roster (power 6)"

download it, enjoy, and happy gaming
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
Rookie

barrons01's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 Rosters '12-'13

im scared to reply, im afraid i might get yelled at. LOL but thanks for giving me credit, ive never done rosters before and these were my first. I honestly didnt know if i was going to have time to finish these but i was going to try
Old 06-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
Rookie

ticats8's Arena

OVR: 2

These rosters are fantastic man!

Can't wait for you to finish the smaller conferences!
Old 07-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
Rookie

dal_hawk's Arena

OVR: 13

NM great stuff

Last edited by dal_hawk; 07-09-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey nice work man. Are you gonna do the smaller conferences later? Thanks.

Xbox: JThind
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 11:26 PM   #6
Rookie

The most recent update has the A10, Colonial, C-USA, Horizon and MAC finished along with the power 6...my goal is to get all conferences done by the beginning of the season but I do not plan on working on them until my work situation settles down...so likely mid-August
Old 07-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #7
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

Is that most recent update on 2kShare?

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #8
Rookie

I haven't ever posted on a forum before, and hate those "GIMME" types, so I don't want to come across like that.. But, is there anyway someone can upload an offline link?

If not, that's fine! I just want to make that clear.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »