Home

"TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13

This is a discussion on "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13

Thanks for the update! Will you announce the gamertag that it will be under soon?
Old 10-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome. I can't wait for the release. If it holds to form, that Nov 9th weekend will be a busy gaming weekend for me. If I get a chance or come across any information related to any of the NYC local area squads, I'll pass it along to you. LIU has a few players from their squad that are currently on probation in relation to some incident that took place. They were initially suspended but allowed back on the team. Probation, anger management classes and I think they will be forced to sit out 2 NEC conference games. Julian Boyd is the top dog on the team but Jamal Olasawere is a good ball player as well. They are projected to finish at the top of the conference once again.

Former Johnnie, Nurideen Lindsay's journey has led him to Rider. I anticipate him performing closer to the guy that was a top flight JUCO player and big time HS scorer. He looked good at the beginning for SJU but fizzled until he transferred.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:08 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

Unfortunately bad news. The hurricane has knocked out my power and I haven't been able to do rosters for the last 2minute days. The rosters will certainly not be ready by NOV 9th. I will try to watch footage on all rookies and prominent JUCO players with my phone or whatever I can find. If this is successful, I can fly by doing each team. I left off on the Michigan with top 3of teams remaining in the BIG 10. Then I was gonna do SEC and BIG EAST. There has been no timetable on the power returning. This is not as the insurance company's call "an act of God" but an act of Nature. God had nothing to do with this happening. I will see y'all on the flip side as soon as I get back power.Piece
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #36
Rookie

No prob. Stay safe and hopefully your power returns soon. We'll still be here lol so we ain't trying to rush you. Sandy put a figurative foot in the Northeast's ***. The MTA buses and trains aka NYC's circulatory system has been shut down and we had the rash of fires and downed trees. Lower Manhattan in darkness. The folks out in Jersey took a straight kidney punch with devastation and despair left in Sandy's wake.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #37
Rookie

I'm back in business. Got power restored SAT night and now have 28 teams remaining. Standard procedure is this (1) rosters get completed (2) 3 days later put on 2kshare. Had the storm not done damage,rosters would've been completed on Tues, then released FRI. Now its looking like a 3day delay. I won't be using the boxscores of Fridays games to determine who starts and who doesn't. First if I do that for one team then i do it for all 328 teams (further delaying the roster) and Second, power conference teams usually don't give their players the minutes they normally would. You may see a senior starting because they're playing a cupcake or you may see all 15 players getting run. I will use the preseaon boxscores to determine lineups,if there's no preseason boxscore on the team's website then I will use my own opinion on the starters. Of course u can change them to whatever you want once downloaded.

Last edited by Deepball757; 11-05-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #38
Rookie

OnWisconsin's Arena

I haven't ever commented on your posts, but I've been using the rosters for going on 3 years and loved 'em every year. I'm sure there are other people who use this site and don't give you the love you deserve for this project, so I'll be the one that says it for them. Thanks a lot for your time and effort, it is greatly appreciated.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnWisconsin
I haven't ever commented on your posts, but I've been using the rosters for going on 3 years and loved 'em every year. I'm sure there are other people who use this site and don't give you the love you deserve for this project, so I'll be the one that says it for them. Thanks a lot for your time and effort, it is greatly appreciated.
Thanks Big W. You should be able to give me your prediction after you read the Wisconsin summary which I'm about to send. Your team finds a way every time to have a good record with the same stategy. Bunch of 3's and a versitile bigman.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #40
Rookie

"TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13

BIG 10

Penn st.

Frazier (PG)- average shooter, but will take most of the shots. I’m waiting for Ross Travis to take over. One would assume if they don’tlet him,he will transfer to a better school or enter the NBA draft. He will be the goto man in season 2 and beyond.

Iowa

Nothing to impress here. Good news, they have two 4-star recruits. Bad news, they really are 3-stars If that. Both are from Iowa. The minute they play against the rest of the country, they’ll get a reality check. Woodbury and Gesell (check the footage if you don’t believe). Not getting a high rating out of me.

Northwestern

Drew Crawford (SF) – the senior will take most of the shots, but he’s only a 70% FT shooter, so you might as well foul him before he getshot. This is a decent offensive team. Jershon Cobb(SG) is still explosive.

Illinois

Paul and Richardson (PG / SG) – this senior combo is tough because of the high awareness level. Not only will they score, they will find these high flying sophomore big men for dunks. This team is deep.

Minnesota

Mbakwe and RWilliams (PF/ PF) - With Mbawke granted another year , this team becomes a heavy favorite for the NCAA tourney. Freshman Wally Ellenson (SG) 6”4 is as bad as they come. They smooth lefty will surprise you when he dunks unexpectedly so now you’re not surprised. Hey Iowa, this is what a 4-star player looks like, watch the video.

Purdue

With the Hummel era over, it should be Lawson (PF) team to take over since they lost a lot of players. D.J. Byrd will be the sniper. I will know more when I see the preseason boxscore. They start the season 2012 off pretty seriously with Bucknell, then Hofstra. They could be 1-1

Wisconsin

With no more JordanTaylor it’s anyone’s guess who’s gonna step up or run the point. One thing that certain is there will be a lot of 3pt shooting and slow play. Five star freshman Sam Dekker (SF) should be the leading scorer off the bench, but eventheir 6”2 walk-on Showalter can dunk so don’t get embarrassed.

Michigan

Hardaway(SG) –and Burke(PG) – you already know what they can do, now let’s talk about the Freshman. Mitch McGary (PF) looks like a left-handed Dirk Nowitski, I hope he gets significant playing time. Glenn Robinson III, plays like his dad, but not as much intensity. Hopefully this will pickup as his career moves on. The potential starting lineup is looking potent. Theonly knock is Haraway’s shooting percentage isn’t that good.

Indiana

Everyone. Starting 5 stays in tact, where Sheehey and Oladipo are your theats to drive/mid-range and they both have pretty good vertical.Then you gotta worry about Wadford (PF) and Zeller (C ) and Wadford stretches out to the arc. After that you gotta worry about maybe the best 3pt shooter in the NCAA Hulls(PG) who has an 83 rating. You are in serious trouble if you’re playing against this team.

Ohio st.

DThomas (PF) – he takes over the team now averaging 16ppg last season and he will have a boost in 3pt attempts form last season. They didn’t do anything as far as recruiting, so they’re relying on their young guys andcould be real good in season 2 and 3 of the dynasty.

Michiganst.

With the DGreen era over, it will be anyone’s guess who takes over. Apling (PG) can’t shoot, Dawson (PF) made himself a force down low. But they do have a nice freshman Gary Harris (SG), who replaces BWood and should make an immediate impact. Their roster only has 11 significant players, expect someone from JUCO to join team later on. This team is really no to be feared, but Izzo knows how to get the best out of players.

Next up SEC , then BIG EAST 28 teams remaining,

Last edited by Deepball757; 11-05-2012 at 07:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »