Home

UPDATED 2020-21 PS3 Rosters

This is a discussion on UPDATED 2020-21 PS3 Rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2021, 09:14 PM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: UPDATED 2020-21 PS3 Rosters - Every team updated

having issues with file showing up on ps3 after unzipping and such anyone know what I'm doing wrong
Old 02-13-2021, 09:32 AM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase98
having issues with file showing up on ps3 after unzipping and such anyone know what I'm doing wrong
HOW TO GET ONTO PS3
1. Format your usb and create a folder named "PS3"
2. Inside of that folder create another one named "SAVEDATA"
3. Then put the unzipped roster folder named BLUS.... inside of SAVEDATA one.
4) Plug in your USB into your PS3.
5) Go to "Save Data Utility" which should be above the disc icon on your PS3.
6) Click x, and then click x when your USB icon shows up.
7) Click triangle and copy to your PS3.

It might be your usb format it or try another usb and format that one. Or you might have not created the "PS3" and "SAVEDATA" folders, make sure you put the roster file inside the "SAVEDATA" folder. It should load right up.
Old 02-14-2021, 03:23 AM   #51
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltall
HOW TO GET ONTO PS3
1. Format your usb and create a folder named "PS3"
2. Inside of that folder create another one named "SAVEDATA"
3. Then put the unzipped roster folder named BLUS.... inside of SAVEDATA one.
4) Plug in your USB into your PS3.
5) Go to "Save Data Utility" which should be above the disc icon on your PS3.
6) Click x, and then click x when your USB icon shows up.
7) Click triangle and copy to your PS3.

It might be your usb format it or try another usb and format that one. Or you might have not created the "PS3" and "SAVEDATA" folders, make sure you put the roster file inside the "SAVEDATA" folder. It should load right up.
I keep getting corrupted file and im doing it exactly how you say i did this for ncaa 10 and had no problem could i get some help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2021, 07:52 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbreesus
I keep getting corrupted file and im doing it exactly how you say i did this for ncaa 10 and had no problem could i get some help?
Im sorry, not sure how to help, I know the rosters work and load properly. It might be something on your end, the only time I ever had issues with rosters not working years ago was bc my usb was corrupt and I then tried it on a different usb and they worked. If you join the discord and send me a message I can try and help more.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:08 PM   #53
Rookie

Re: UPDATED 2020-21 PS3 Rosters

Thank you!!
Old 02-22-2021, 03:43 PM   #54
Just started!

Have you ever noticed if changing around the conference alignments (moving power programs into small conferences and vice versa) affects how the schools progress throughout a dynasty?

Like do recruits start to choose small schools that are now part of a major conference in name alone due to the conference shifts? Since a good amount of them always have "play for a major program" as one of their recruiting priorities.

And does this affect the coaching carousel in the offseason at all? Do major schools now get last pick of the coaches since they're no longer in the "major" conference size anymore.

Thanks for all the help in this thread!
Old 02-23-2021, 04:25 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawkvol10
Have you ever noticed if changing around the conference alignments (moving power programs into small conferences and vice versa) affects how the schools progress throughout a dynasty?

Like do recruits start to choose small schools that are now part of a major conference in name alone due to the conference shifts? Since a good amount of them always have "play for a major program" as one of their recruiting priorities.

And does this affect the coaching carousel in the offseason at all? Do major schools now get last pick of the coaches since they're no longer in the "major" conference size anymore.

Thanks for all the help in this thread!
Great question, from my experience I've never seen it change teams, the power conf's teams still play/recruit/win as if power conf teams even when placed in smaller conf's, but thats also something Im going to keep a close eye on as I play through my own legacy this year having realigned all the teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2021, 09:31 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: UPDATED 2020-21 PS3 Rosters

Thanks soooooo much for doing these rosters. They are fantastic!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »