Home

Number one problem with this game

This is a discussion on Number one problem with this game within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2006, 05:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Number one problem with this game

I drive to the basket on purpose to try to get charging fouls...just so I can see it happen...but doing that only leads to me getting 30 foul attempts per game and getting all of the cpu players in foul trouble. It did help me against Ohio St. though....I took Greg Oden of the game by continually driving into him....put him in foul trouble lol.
Old 12-31-2006, 05:21 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
well if you run in what normally would be a charge turns into your guy falling on the floor and losing the ball, so in that respect it's balanced. The #1 problem IMO are teams getting too hot thus leading to very unrealistic play and no defense.

yeah offense isnt really consistant...too many times i shoot 20% in the first half and then 80% in the second. You just can't consistantly have offense...i know that teams have hot and cold streaks but i mean damn its a lil too much,
Old 12-31-2006, 06:11 PM   #19
Rookie

it happens again. I start 4-7, at the end of the half, I'm 6-23.

somethings wrong seriously. Whats the point of pump fakes, pick and rolls, and fast breaks and they just miss layups? And the cpu hits all of there perimeter shots. What keeps them for shooting 90% for the game is there easy missed layups...

i finished the game 21-43...that means i went 15-20 in the second half.

Offense is just inconsistant...its the same every game. Start hot, go cold (fall 10 points behind), then hot the whole second half and I comeback for the win or have a close loss. This is even against garbage teams.

I just watched UCLA put up 90+ on Washington, that'd never happen in this game cuz everything is all over the place

Last edited by -TheCool-; 12-31-2006 at 06:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »