Home

College Hoops 2K8 Updated Rosters -- Under the Radar Teams

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K8 Updated Rosters -- Under the Radar Teams within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2011, 10:50 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm pretty sure you have to have a gamertag to get them from 2kshare, since it requires xbox live. I doubt there is a league because the updated rosters don't work for online play. I also noticed that there isn't any information as far as current game scores, I guess they must not be supporting that part of the game any longer.

Also, I noticed that someone asked about removing an injury from a player. I had the same problem with Kendall Marshall. If you go in and edit the player, you can change their status. You can add or remove a redshirt, and change the redshirt type. In my case, KM was a medical redshirt, out for the season. Just made the change and now he's in the lineup.

Hope that helps.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:44 PM   #34
Rookie

deadpool xyz's Arena

OVR: 1
checkout my 9 created ncaa basketball teams on xbox for nba 2k12 on 2kshare my game tag is: ddeadpool xyz enjoy
Old 12-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 3
all the players look the same...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #36
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25
they need to get license and make a new 1
Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3
Everytime I go to 2K share on my PS3 it says unavailable. Is there anything else I need to do in the settings before using 2K share? Just got the PS3 at Christmas so I am still learning.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: College Hoops 2K8 Updated Rosters -- Under the Radar Teams

The share works for me. Are you going to Roster Download?

If you have a PS3, we have a league. Just send me a friends request and I'll send you an invite. We do historical stat tracking, so no switching teams, you select your favorite school, and figure out a way to win with them.

This league is not open to the general public, you must be screened and we don't care if we never get another new member, EVER. But if you are a cool, adult player, and you want some other cool people that are hardcore college hoop fans, not necessarily hardcore gamers. Then shoot me a message. Some teams are already take, so let me know what team you play with and I'll tell you if they are available....

PSNID: Jackmouve
Old 03-15-2012, 03:57 AM   #39
Rookie

user_pick's Arena

OVR: 0
Hey everyone,

So I have a question. I work offshore in the Gulf of Mexico. My PS3 stays offshore so I don't have access to an internet connection with the PS3 (company blocks it . . . BOO!). Is there anyway I can download to a laptop and then transfer with a flash drive?

Thanks for the help.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:55 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: College Hoops 2K8 Updated Rosters -- Under the Radar Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_pick
Hey everyone,

So I have a question. I work offshore in the Gulf of Mexico. My PS3 stays offshore so I don't have access to an internet connection with the PS3 (company blocks it . . . BOO!). Is there anyway I can download to a laptop and then transfer with a flash drive?

Thanks for the help.
Have you checked the CHoops Roster forum? Usually someone in there posts the roster update to download. Thats how I used to get them too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »