Home

I don't have either system (Xbox 360 or PS3)....

This is a discussion on I don't have either system (Xbox 360 or PS3).... within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2007, 01:28 PM   #17
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: I don't have either system (Xbox 360 or PS3)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
PS3 has the most sports games so PS3 would make the most sense, I think thats what I will be doing once I see what The Show looks like. Unfortunatley it looks like Sony is losing this battle, hopefully that dont abandon it they way Microsoft did to the original XBOX.
you say Sony is losing this battle, I mean the systen just came out 2 months ago, give it a chance. In time you will see big improvements.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 01-13-2007, 01:29 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 25

Go with WHAT YOU WANT. If money is not an issue, then just go with your gut. You absolutely cannot go wrong with either one, despite what the media tries to tell you. Of course the easiest way to solve your problem would be to work extra hard and get all three.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:37 PM   #19
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodster
Like i've said before the 360 right now is close to being the total package. Unfortunately I can't recommend the 360 anymore until MS fixes the poor design issues that's causing so many of these systems to breakdown prematurely.

Yesterday Dell Computers was slapped with a Class Action Lawsuit which claims they sold Computers that prematurely breakdown and was due to the poor design of their systems.

So why should it be any different for the makers of the Xbox 360 who I don't believe are enjoying an industry standard failure rate. It's got to be much higher than 3-5 percent.
I see something similar happening to MS down the road, they will get nailed with a class action lawsuit if they don't get their asses in gear and fix the problem in the factory.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:40 PM   #20
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
PS3 has the most sports games so PS3 would make the most sense, I think thats what I will be doing once I see what The Show looks like. Unfortunatley it looks like Sony is losing this battle, hopefully that dont abandon it they way Microsoft did to the original XBOX.
This point in time, I think that MS has more sports games on their system. Let's revisit your statement in about 1-2 years to see who has the more sports games before making a statement that PS3 has more sports games when they only have 7 compared to the 40+ sports titles on the 360.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:44 PM   #21
All Star

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Are you serious...

Get a Wii if you want to play sports games that look like last gen and dont mind certain aspect of the game being too difficult to adequately controll. Not to say that the Next Gen version of Madden is all that great but NBA 2k is. Im not a baseball fan so ive got a 360 and thats prbably the best way to go.
Seriously....who really cares about graphics? Graphics don't equal fun. Also, I haven't had that much trouble with Madden on Wii the little time that I played it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #22
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24

I say 360, since I don't really care about Blu-ray, and 360 looks to have better non-sports games than the PS3.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:38 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 9

at this point i'd say ps3 because my 360 crapped out on me too plus who want's to let out a breath of fresh air every time they power their 360 on and it works
Old 01-13-2007, 03:56 PM   #24
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

I just got in the next gen game 2 weeks ago and purchased a PS3. Baseball is my favorite sport, so The Show definitely impacted my purchase. But the consensus that I've heard in the forums is that people who have both enjoy Madden more on the PS3 due to the controller and smoother, tighter gameplay. Having played a couple games, and not having 360 to compare it to, I'm thrilled with Madden on PS3 and I couldn't even pick it up on the PS2.

So I'd go PS3... it was worth the wait for me, even with a lack of games right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »