Home

Sony on pace to sell 15 million PS3 consoles this year

This is a discussion on Sony on pace to sell 15 million PS3 consoles this year within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Sony on pace to sell 15 million PS3 consoles this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
I am going to disagree ten fold.

And I can also say, people are buying the 360 because theirs is dead out of warranty with a guaranteed RRoD failure. And there is TONS of threads all over the internet where I read people are on their 3rd or more 360 and most out of that is out of warranty purchase. And people complaining they are sick of purchasing another 360.

Your average person who wants a Blu-Ray player, will buy a sub-$100 Blu-Ray player ... ones who want a Blu-Ray player that plays great games, get a PS3. The numbers you think are buying them solely for Blu-Ray only I can guarantee are 100 fold smaller than you think.

The fact that people even continue to buy 360 after 3 or 4 break as they say is a huge point as to why 360 has been a super gaming console.

If it was not better then ps3 then why bother buying a second or third or fourth.

I am on my second and if it was to break, I would buy another one because I cannot just play exclusives every couple of years.

The ps3 offers 3rd party titles as well but not to the quality or support that the 360 does
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »