Home

Xbox One S Arrives in Early August, Project Scorpio Scheduled For Holiday 2017

This is a discussion on Xbox One S Arrives in Early August, Project Scorpio Scheduled For Holiday 2017 within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2016, 10:17 PM   #497
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Xbox One S Arrives in Early August, Project Scorpio Scheduled For Holiday 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmg
Buy a xb1 s at gamestop & get free game, until the 12th...
Sorry if this has been posted already
Any game, or pick from a specific list?
Old 11-05-2016, 10:53 PM   #498
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Xbox One S Arrives in Early August, Project Scorpio Scheduled For Holiday 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Any game, or pick from a specific list?
your choice
Old 11-06-2016, 04:20 PM   #499
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Just wanted to update after I had originally asked about the louder than normal fan noise on my Xb1S I got.

Today I turned on the XB1S and noticed I could not connect to wifi. I restarted the XB and the problem persisted, and eventually my XB told me that the wireless hardware had failed and I had to send it in for repairs. Doh!

I still have my Gamestop receipt and was well under the 30 day warranty mark so I was able to take the XB in and exchange it. They didn't have any 1TB white S, so they gave me the BF1 Green S instead, which is fine. I liked the white, but the green is cool and I couldn't care less what color it is. They didn't give me BF1 however since I already own it and I kept GoW4 that came with the other S that died.

And the fan on the new S is WAY quieter. Like, I don't even hear the S on. So, basically thank you God for having the XB1S die as it did cause I think the fan on the other way the least of the problems. Had hardware issues all over the place.

Oh well, at least all my games are on an external and getting a new S is easy peasy.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:24 PM   #500
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

damn, what did I do wrong, I ordered this HDMI cable for my xbox one s thinking it would be better. It doesn't even working with my xbox one s at all, did I purchase the wrong cable?? Any help would be much appreciated
http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_i...seq=1&format=2
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 12-11-2016, 03:57 PM   #501
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballforever
damn, what did I do wrong, I ordered this HDMI cable for my xbox one s thinking it would be better. It doesn't even working with my xbox one s at all, did I purchase the wrong cable?? Any help would be much appreciated
http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_i...seq=1&format=2
Why aren't you using the HDMI cable that came with the One S? There's nothing wrong with the cable it comes with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2016, 04:30 PM   #502
Banned

OVR: 0

Will post this here as well...

Xbox One Slim is now on sale for $50 cheaper making it $250/$300 new in stores starting today but I have no idea how long this sale will last. This includes all game pack in bundles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »