Home

Old 02-23-2021, 12:10 PM   #1241
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: PS VR

Not coming this year is a bit of a disappointment.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2021, 09:01 AM   #1242
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Farpoint is a free PS+ game in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 03-17-2021, 06:44 PM   #1243
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

The VR games being offered for free are excellent choices. (Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Moss, Thumper, and Paper Beast) This is an unexpected surprised for those who have not played any of these games on this list for flat and 3D games.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03...d-this-spring/

This amazing selection of PS4 games and PS VR games will be available for free download from March 25 8:00pm PT / March 26 03:00 GMT / 04:00 CET to April 22 8:00pm PT / April 23 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST.

Last edited by Picci; 03-17-2021 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-18-2021, 08:15 AM   #1244
MVP

Picci's Arena

First details on the new hand controllers are out!

Stronger immersion with adaptive triggers, haptic feedback, finger-touch detection and more.
https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03...ew-controller/

Last edited by Picci; 03-18-2021 at 08:20 AM.
Old 03-19-2021, 02:37 AM   #1245
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Anyone hv their camera on a tripod, if so which one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2021, 07:56 PM   #1246
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Whatever happened to Iron Man? That just a one-and-done game? Seemed like there was a lot of enthusiasm about it, it released and then ... nothing. Just not enough people w/ PSVR to keep the buzz up on an exclusive title?
Old 03-22-2021, 12:52 AM   #1247
MVP

Picci's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Whatever happened to Iron Man? That just a one-and-done game? Seemed like there was a lot of enthusiasm about it, it released and then ... nothing. Just not enough people w/ PSVR to keep the buzz up on an exclusive title?

Not sure of the question you're asking.

If you're asking what has happened to Iron Man VR the game in regards to sales don't know the final numbers but it did do well when released in July 2020 and as a VR bundle. 3rd quarter sales of 2020 for Iron Man is not in yet or how many headsets it helped sell. However, its release was between the 2 biggest Sony AAA releases of 2020 and even ranked as #2 in sales in some parts of Europe for a few weeks. PS users can also download the free demo if they wish.

If you're asking if it's a one and done on the PS4? Probably so since Camouflaj is an independent developer who has done 2 titles with 1 VR remaster in 10 years and realizes that programming towards PSVR won't make sense but PSVR2 would. There's now more buzz surrounding the new headset and what devs are actually working towards it. Still, I'm going to give them kudos for releasing during the pandemic. No news yet on what their future endeavors are.

If you're asking is the game good? It's not a system seller to me but it's a fun game. Load times are ridiculous and the combat can get repetitive but flying around as Iron Man is extremely fun and the reception has been mix with an average score of 7 with the critics. The PS5 has helped cut the load times in half as the upgrade.

If you're asking how many PSVR users are there in regards to the sheer number of VR user base, as of Jan of 2020, PSVR had 5 million headsets sold, more than any other non-mobile AR/VR unit but it's now in need of an upgrade as its just over 4 years old.

Spoiler

Last edited by Picci; 03-26-2021 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-26-2021, 02:39 PM   #1248
MVP

Picci's Arena

Been trying to recover my VR legs again but it's taking longer than I thought. Need to try something smoother on the brain and Paper Beast being offered for free at the moment sounds like that hopeful smoother solution. The demo was good and I've been waiting for this game to drop in price so I'm in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »