Home

DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!!

This is a discussion on DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!! within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2015, 01:17 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: DD Market/Auction House HUGE Glitch/Exploit..Please Fix SONY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinoutactrl
it is broken just not the way this guy is saying. go try and sell a bat good luck because your auction isnt even going to show up.. go try and put in a buy order for a card that has 30 buy orders already and yours wont even show up. itt is for sure broken this guy is just not explaining it very well
I have sold bats, gloves, etc for good amounts of stubs. It takes time, but eventually they sell.

And buy orders need to be that way. What do you want it to be like? If 30 people want to make a buy order then thats what it will look like.

If you want the card bad enough, just buy it from someone elses sell order.

You are basically mad that you cant name your own price for everything you buy.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:18 PM   #58
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cts50
yes, because its not broken!!!

you are just being lazy. list the card, set a price, and have some freaking patience.

if you cant wait, that is fine, but there is a punishment for that. you cant set your price. if you choose to be lazy, then people are gonna out play you for cards and find some real bargains.

thats not a broken system, it is individual players who want instant gratification. list the player, wait a half hour, and get a real profit for your players.
Yes, it is broken.

Unless you can explain why 50 "1 stub" buy orders would be listed at the top of the list over the actual legitimate offers, and do it objectively without bringing your opinion that using sell now is "lazy" into the equation, then I don't think you have a legitimate case that it's not broken.

It goes the same way with Buy Now as well. I'll see a card with a Buy Now price at 50, click on it and the lowest one available is 250, 10 listed at 300, 10 listed at 350, etc. And it's not just that the system is slow to catch up to the one listed at 50 being sold. You can go in and out, in and out, refreshing it multiple times, hell wait 5-10 minutes if you want, and it will still list the Buy Now at 50, but then when you click on it it doesn't show up.

It's objectively broken. You have a superiority complex because you don't like the way other people use the market, fine. But it's STILL broken. Your smug opinion doesn't change that.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:24 PM   #59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
Yes, it is broken.

Unless you can explain why 50 "1 stub" buy orders would be listed at the top of the list over the actual legitimate offers, and do it objectively without bringing your opinion that using sell now is "lazy" into the equation, then I don't think you have a legitimate case that it's not broken.

It goes the same way with Buy Now as well. I'll see a card with a Buy Now price at 50, click on it and the lowest one available is 250, 10 listed at 300, 10 listed at 350, etc. And it's not just that the system is slow to catch up to the one listed at 50 being sold. You can go in and out, in and out, refreshing it multiple times, hell wait 5-10 minutes if you want, and it will still list the Buy Now at 50, but then when you click on it it doesn't show up.

It's objectively broken. You have a superiority complex because you don't like the way other people use the market, fine. But it's STILL broken. Your smug opinion doesn't change that.
But that is a free market. If I want to buy it for one stub, then that is just as legitimate as you claiming you want to buy it for 3000 stubs. We both made requests.

You are basically upset that you cant set your own price for every purchase you make.

As far as the second part of your statement, I have actually seen that too. Something it obviously wrong, but I dont think that there are cards available at the 50 stub price that is shown. I think the real price are the prices that you see when you go to buy it. That is usually an issue for bats. Not as much for players.

I have found that because I tried adding another sell order to those cards and if I make the order lower than the lowest order, then it shows up as the lowest. The price on the main screen is still wrong, but the actual prices you choose from are still correct and the price I added was the lowest.

Anyway, I dont believe that constitutes as a HUGE Glitch/Exploit that needs to be fixed. Its really just a minor inconvenience that is annoying, but shouldnt actually impact the decisions anyone makes.3
Old 04-06-2015, 01:27 PM   #60
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

This thread obviously needs pics.

Here's what I saw when I loaded up the market, literally the first item I saw.

Buy now 400/Sell now 400. Hey if I have a pair of these I can sell it for 400 and be almost half the way to another pack. Awesome.

Wait a minute...

Sorry the right side is dimmed, but you should be able to read it just fine.

Buy now 578/Sell now 11? Hmm it's almost like something is... what's the word... broken?
Old 04-06-2015, 01:30 PM   #61
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cts50
But that is a free market. If I want to buy it for one stub, then that is just as legitimate as you claiming you want to buy it for 3000 stubs. We both made requests.

You are basically upset that you cant set your own price for every purchase you make.

No, your 1 stub offer is not as legitimate as a 3000 offer, because the 3000 offer is the one that should be listed under the Sell Now, not the 1 stub offer.

Go on EBay right now, find an item that has a high bid of 3,000, and then bid $1 for it. And look and see what happens to your bid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2015, 01:33 PM   #62
Banned

Quote:
This thread obviously needs pics.

Here's what I saw when I loaded up the market, literally the first item I saw.

Buy now 400/Sell now 400. Hey if I have a pair of these I can sell it for 400 and be almost half the way to another pack. Awesome.

Wait a minute...

Sorry the right side is dimmed, but you should be able to read it just fine.

Buy now 578/Sell now 11? Hmm it's almost like something is... what's the word... broken?

Yeah, the buy now list price has an issue, but if you go to the actually prices you choose to buy from, they are accurate. Like, if I add a card I own to that group, and it is the lowest price, it will be the first card available to buy....it still wont say the right price on the listing, but the actual process isnt broken. Its just a minor inconvenience.

And that Sell Now side looks good. The lowest price at the bottom. Seems legit.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:35 PM   #63
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

is it reading someone will be willing to purchase now at 11, but the lowest price currently listed is 578?
Old 04-06-2015, 01:37 PM   #64
Banned

Quote:
No, your 1 stub offer is not as legitimate as a 3000 offer, because the 3000 offer is the one that should be listed under the Sell Now, not the 1 stub offer.

Go on EBay right now, find an item that has a high bid of 3,000, and then bid $1 for it. And look and see what happens to your bid.

That isnt an equal comparison though.

This isnt an auction system. None of us are actually bidding against each other for a card. We are simply asking someone to give us a card for that price.

And ths allows for trading of cards. If my buddy has a card that I want, and I have a card that he wants, he can sell now for a particular price. I can then buy it, and list my card at the same price for the other side of the trade.

None of it is an auction. It is all request based and I am simply asking someone to give me that card for a particular price.

If anything, it should be first come, first serve.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »