Home

Who deserves an upgrade?

This is a discussion on Who deserves an upgrade? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2015, 05:07 PM   #49
Rookie

Denzel Washington's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Who deserves an upgrade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen59
Mike Moose Tacos got a minor bump as well, Soria up to an 80 silver, Jeurys Familia to an 80 silver, Joc Pederson up to an 81 silver
Soria has always been an 80 closer. Did he get moved back to RP
Old 05-11-2015, 05:14 PM   #50
Rookie

Denzel Washington's Arena

OVR: 2

Robinson cano upgraded
Old 05-11-2015, 05:37 PM   #51
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzel Washington
Robinson cano upgraded
No? He's still the same 95 he was when the game shipped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2015, 07:48 PM   #52
Rookie

Cueto had one bad start and bounced back with 8 innings and gave up some garbage time runs with a huge lead. Chill fam
Old 05-11-2015, 07:59 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzel Washington
W-L is a terrible stat if we're being honest, Possibly the most useless stat in baseball imo.

Harvey is def doing well but hes also playing pretty crap teams or playing good teams while theyre crap so I still dont agree with the recent upgrade.
Another thing, Cueto gets terrible run support during his starts so the w-l record means nothing compared to how he dominates on the mound. Also why are Cards fans still holding a grudge about something from 5 years ago. In Cuetos defense, if you are being pushed back into a wall by an angry fighting mob, I bet you would kick too.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:17 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc524
Another thing, Cueto gets terrible run support during his starts so the w-l record means nothing compared to how he dominates on the mound. Also why are Cards fans still holding a grudge about something from 5 years ago. In Cuetos defense, if you are being pushed back into a wall by an angry fighting mob, I bet you would kick too.
Why do you think because I'm a Cards fan that I think Cueto shouldve been dropped? Obviously I'm the only one. He didnt get dropped. You guys act as if what I say goes. It obviously doesn't. I was just going off of his record and ERA since I can't watch the Reds game in and game out. Admittedly, I do not look into sabermetrics too much so I'll admit I was mislead by his record.

As for us Cards fans holding a grudge against him, we don't like any Reds player (except Votto. Who can hate the guy?) so the fact he ended one of our players careers, albeit Jason Larue, he still ended his career. Like I said, I respect him but I don't like him. I respect Phillips' glove but I don't like the guy. Thats what rivalries are all about. Mutual respect as well as a mutual hate. I'm sure many people didn't like Pujols when he was still with us. It wasn't because he was overrated or a dirty player, he was just so good and burnt so many teams over the years it was hard to like him.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:43 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLMAN93
Why do you think because I'm a Cards fan that I think Cueto shouldve been dropped? Obviously I'm the only one. He didnt get dropped. You guys act as if what I say goes. It obviously doesn't. I was just going off of his record and ERA since I can't watch the Reds game in and game out. Admittedly, I do not look into sabermetrics too much so I'll admit I was mislead by his record.

As for us Cards fans holding a grudge against him, we don't like any Reds player (except Votto. Who can hate the guy?) so the fact he ended one of our players careers, albeit Jason Larue, he still ended his career. Like I said, I respect him but I don't like him. I respect Phillips' glove but I don't like the guy. Thats what rivalries are all about. Mutual respect as well as a mutual hate. I'm sure many people didn't like Pujols when he was still with us. It wasn't because he was overrated or a dirty player, he was just so good and burnt so many teams over the years it was hard to like him.
I'm a Reds fan, but it doesn't keep me from liking Molina as a player (dude comes up clutch against us every time). I made the statement about 5 years ago because you called him Kung fu cueto. The whole thing started because of BP. Cueto really was acting in self defense. It could have easily been a Cardinal in that position and kicked a Red player. I actually enjoy the St Louis-Cincy games, they always play like it's a playoff game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »