Home

Hitting question

This is a discussion on Hitting question within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2016, 10:07 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Hitting question

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofKC
How do you recommend transition to zone? I obviously don't want to just start using it online vs. humans. So just dive into batting practice or an exhibition against the computer maybe?
Any offline mode will help. Also I recommend increasing the difficulty above your online mode...ex: if online is veteran...offline should be all star or legend. That way when you go online it will seem slow.

RTTS could be a way to transition..but there you will start off easy and slow and gradually see a difficulty increase. This is a much slower and longer transition.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:16 AM   #10
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

dude I swear the hitting is broken online. I put the PCI right on an inside fastball, perfect swing, foul ball. my opponent using directional swings at a low and away fastball on the corner, HR to center field.

the logic in what ends up being a hit and what doesn't makes no sense at all. my opponents are getting hits on just late swings on pitches out of the zone and I foul off good swings on hittable pitches.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:48 AM   #11
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

I officially tap out. idk man, they have to do something. everyone who I play is using directional getting hits left and right without ever getting good timing. I'm using zone putting the PCI on the ball for good timing and its a line out or pop up every time. I try to use directional myself and I'm wiffing on pitches down the middle with good timing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 05:09 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
I officially tap out. idk man, they have to do something. everyone who I play is using directional getting hits left and right without ever getting good timing. I'm using zone putting the PCI on the ball for good timing and its a line out or pop up every time. I try to use directional myself and I'm wiffing on pitches down the middle with good timing.
I struggled to adjust too, but I'm raking now... be patient, play some battle royale as you'll have good hitters and you won't be going against aces every game

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »