Home

I won a Battle Royale game and got a loss instead

This is a discussion on I won a Battle Royale game and got a loss instead within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2017, 11:26 PM   #41
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I won a Battle Royale game and got a loss instead

Just got home, how are the servers? Trying to decide between studying for ochem or playing a couple games...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2017, 12:21 AM   #42
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmundFraud
Just got home, how are the servers? Trying to decide between studying for ochem or playing a couple games...

Go study haha. My BR game went to queue. My play vs cpu game was a bit sketchy getting out but it counted right away so I dunno.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:01 AM   #43
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
Go study haha. My BR game went to queue. My play vs cpu game was a bit sketchy getting out but it counted right away so I dunno.

Smh I played one game, bottom 9 I'm up 1-0. If I win I'll be in the championship series... game is currently frozen and I'm playing the waiting game for who quits first. This game never fails to disappoint in the most annoying way possible.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:21 PM   #44
MVP

ph33's Arena

I was 5-1 when I won a game that didn't count. Got to 6-1 then lost the game that put me at 6-2....but 15 hours later that loss still hasn't registered.

Maybe I got lucky for once but I fully expect to get screwed when I win my 7th game and come out to two losses. But hopefully not for once I benefit from trash servers!
Old 04-19-2017, 03:43 PM   #45
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

So far today Ive had 1 play vs cpu game not count, 2 battle royale games not count, and took the loss in a ranked seasons game because i went down 1-0 in the 2nd and the game mysteriously immediately lagged out. I didnt lose rank points but I got a loss. Ive noticed a high number of games where I give up an early homer and go down a run and the game immediately hangs and disconnects and I get a loss. Starting to think people are doing this on purpose. I looked at the kids game history and all of his wins are in the first two innings with disconnects.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2017, 11:10 PM   #46
MVP

ph33's Arena

I just got a "lost connection with -----" in the top of the first of my 5th game (4-0 right now)

and it went to queue

if I get tagged with a loss.............................................. ...........

Quote:
So far today Ive had 1 play vs cpu game not count, 2 battle royale games not count, and took the loss in a ranked seasons game because i went down 1-0 in the 2nd and the game mysteriously immediately lagged out. I didnt lose rank points but I got a loss. Ive noticed a high number of games where I give up an early homer and go down a run and the game immediately hangs and disconnects and I get a loss. Starting to think people are doing this on purpose. I looked at the kids game history and all of his wins are in the first two innings with disconnects.
Oh there's definitely something shady for sure. There's lots of snakes out there playing this game

another game lost connection........................

Last edited by ph33; 04-19-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:57 AM   #47
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
I just got a "lost connection with -----" in the top of the first of my 5th game (4-0 right now)

and it went to queue

if I get tagged with a loss.............................................. ...........

Oh there's definitely something shady for sure. There's lots of snakes out there playing this game

another game lost connection........................
Its getting to the point where I cant even play vs cpu because half those games dont count. Getting close to giving up on this game, pretty sad.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:06 AM   #48
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Its getting to the point where I cant even play vs cpu because half those games dont count. Getting close to giving up on this game, pretty sad.

It's been especially bad tonight.. is there something going on that I'm unaware of? Seems weird for servers to be so terrible on a Wednesday night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »