Home

What are you working on thread

This is a discussion on What are you working on thread within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-18-2018, 04:09 PM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are you working on thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorGeneral
Just did the Puerto Rico games listed in the April Program. This was the game vs. the Indians on HOF. Lindor singled with 1 out in the 9th. I was that close.
What's the reward for that? I know the first game is just stubs/xp/tickets but the 2nd game rewards didn't look like they showed until you played the 1st one.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2018, 04:10 PM   #378
Pro

FloorGeneral's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktheproblem
What's the reward for that? I know the first game is just stubs/xp/tickets but the 2nd game rewards didn't look like they showed until you played the 1st one.

Two packs.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:21 PM   #379
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
We have the same mindset it seams. Are you using any players cards that played for the Indians or actually using DD Indians cards, having the logo on it etc of the Tribe and not another team?
Nice! How's your team coming along? Did you get the Diamond Doby yet?

I'm trying to use the best versions of my favorite/the greatest Indians players in the game, even if they aren't technically Indians cards in DD. A few who will have other logos are Edwin Encarnacion (Blue Jays Diamond), Victor Martinez (Tigers Diamond) and Orel Hershiser (Dodgers Diamond). Since I made the team up, I'm allowing myself a little bit of leeway haha. Looking ahead, unless Kenny Lofton drops at some point (my favorite player ever!) the OF is looking a little thin, so I'm going to need that Encarnacion at a corner spot. The bullpen is also thin. I'm just going to have to use Allen and Miller and hope a few more drop as the year progresses.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:12 PM   #380
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank

I'm trying to use the best versions of my favorite/the greatest Indians players in the game, even if they aren't technically Indians cards in DD. A few who will have other logos are Edwin Encarnacion (Blue Jays Diamond), Victor Martinez (Tigers Diamond) and Orel Hershiser (Dodgers Diamond). Since I made the team up, I'm allowing myself a little bit of leeway haha. Looking ahead, unless Kenny Lofton drops at some point (my favorite player ever!) the OF is looking a little thin, so I'm going to need that Encarnacion at a corner spot. The bullpen is also thin. I'm just going to have to use Allen and Miller and hope a few more drop as the year progresses.
Im going after my Mets, no Indians LOL. But I was thinking of getting guys like Oliver Perez and Orel Hershiser and giving myself some leeway as well to field the best Mets team I can get.

I'll have to look into Hershiser, but Perez will be easy to get.

Also, I'm getting after the golds more so than Diamonds of players just because its less of a grind for a guy like myself.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 04-18-2018, 05:25 PM   #381
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Im going after my Mets, no Indians LOL. But I was thinking of getting guys like Oliver Perez and Orel Hershiser and giving myself some leeway as well to field the best Mets team I can get.

I'll have to look into Hershiser, but Perez will be easy to get.

Also, I'm getting after the golds more so than Diamonds of players just because its less of a grind for a guy like myself.
Gotcha. Hershiser is a major grind. Conquest Extreme is no joke. Because of the team epics I'm working on, I haven't even used Hershiser yet. I feel you on the Golds vs Diamonds. I'm fortunate the Indians have so many Diamond players available. It's a gift and a curse because I'll be able to create a great team...but the grind to make the stubs and complete the programs needed is real.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2018, 05:53 PM   #382
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorGeneral
Two packs.
Awesome thanks!

Old 04-19-2018, 12:19 AM   #383
Rookie

Just got the live series collections up to 50% by doing the 'Collect 25" for every team and doing the full team for the cheaper ones (Phillies, Marlins, Pirates, A's etc.). Pretty excited to start using that 90 rated Dale Murphy card....it looks sick!

Other than that I'm up to the final MLB hitting stats in Conquest One but don't think I'm good enough to go on to Conquest Extreme after that.

For the team epics I'm currently knocking off the first mission for every one of those and only have a few more to go. Not sure if I'm going to bother going after any of them after that as it seems pretty involved with the stats that you need to acquire and the stubs needed to spend to do the exchanges (I have committed to being a no $$ player).

Next focus might be a couple of the player Arcs. I'm halfway through the Lee Smith program and have identified Saberhagen as one I'd like to do so have just acquired the players that feed into him so will start their missions soon.

Always lots to do in this game!

Cheers
MD4
Old 04-19-2018, 01:59 AM   #384
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank

My plan is to eventually get an all Indians team including past players. I have a massive soft spot for the Reds too (I'd be a Reds fan if i didn't love the Indians) so at the moment I've got a hybrid side with the exception of 3rd (Chipper) and SS (Machado/Trea Turner).

Who are you using at 2nd ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »