Home

What are you working on thread

This is a discussion on What are you working on thread within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2018, 06:01 PM   #457
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What are you working on thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
Are you using the reward cards like Adrian Gonzalez and Ian Desmond?
Yeah I'm using both. Gonzo just hit a HR for me in the 2nd inning but all Ian Desmond ever does is hit the ball into the gaps or pop out.

The pitchers missions were easy, but these patting ones are annoying.
Old 04-29-2018, 07:38 PM   #458
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_nelson88
Yeah I'm using both. Gonzo just hit a HR for me in the 2nd inning but all Ian Desmond ever does is hit the ball into the gaps or pop out.

The pitchers missions were easy, but these patting ones are annoying.

Are you playing 9 inning games against the computer on rookie? Just want to make sure you’re not trying to do it in a 3 inning conquest game.
Old 04-29-2018, 09:45 PM   #459
Rookie

Finally got the double and walk with IV Griffey, tried getting it done on all star and higher and had no luck but got it done on rookie first time lol. Getting 4 hits in a game with Walker is giving me more troubles than the 2x 2B and 2 RBIs with rookie Chipper.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:48 AM   #460
Rookie

The Walker 4 hit games is the only flashback program i haven't done.
Have had 3 hits about 5-6 times but can never get the 4th?

Any tips?

Also any tips on stealing against the cpu? They seem to throw the ball perfectly to 2nd base everytime.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:16 AM   #461
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTee
Are you playing 9 inning games against the computer on rookie? Just want to make sure you’re not trying to do it in a 3 inning conquest game.
Lol yes I am, for some reason they just don't want to hit HRs. Which ballpark do you think is best to complete this task?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2018, 11:42 AM   #462
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson17
The Walker 4 hit games is the only flashback program i haven't done.
Have had 3 hits about 5-6 times but can never get the 4th?

Any tips?

Also any tips on stealing against the cpu? They seem to throw the ball perfectly to 2nd base everytime.
Bat leadoff with him, have a monster team to get him more at bats, quite if he doesn't get a hit in his first at bat. other than that, it's just luck. I got the fourth hit after hitting all the way around in the 9th inning and he hit a homer, having got his third hit leading off the inning, so just mad luck.

As for stealing against the computer, just kind of cheat and go back if you don't get a good jump or they pitch from the stretch. Then you're only danger is the computers ridiculously overpowered pickoffs (which will drive you mad). Stealing 3rd is also very easy if you are willing to go back on a bad jump. If all else fails, pinch run and double steal with Billy Hamilton as the lead runner when you get men on first and second, that's what I did with Griffey. Also, I assume most people know by now, but the computer always pitches from the windup if they have two balls or two strikes on the hitter, making stealing easy
Old 04-30-2018, 01:54 PM   #463
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_nelson88
Lol yes I am, for some reason they just don't want to hit HRs. Which ballpark do you think is best to complete this task?
I played on rookie, against Colorado, in Colorado, to complete all those tasks. Their pitching isn't great so that combined with the ball park seemed to make it easier. Good luck!
Old 04-30-2018, 07:32 PM   #464
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Decided I really want Pujols, which annoyingly means doing all his collections in order to even get his basic card. (or 2 collections and 5 team epics, but that would take years and probably cost just as much) I knocked out the 1Bman pretty easy as there are a lot of crappy 72/73's who are available for 25 stubs or less (that rookie Freedman can't even be exchanged for silvers so is almost worthless to people) the hats are coming along, but 165 is just so many. I'm about 60 short now which will cost maybe another 5k. Then I "just" need 55 gold jerseys at about 20k.

This really isn't fun. Give me the cards, make me play with them

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »