Home

What are you working on? (returning)

This is a discussion on What are you working on? (returning) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2021, 11:28 PM   #6321
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What are you working on? (returning)

Speed differentials on legend are ridiculous. I watch cbrev and dude never flails at anything. I flail at cutters looking for fastballs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2021, 03:23 PM   #6322
Rookie

well i bought me an Xbox series S today since i only play mlb the show and NHL with a buddy on xbox.. and i preordered the deluxe edition i really hope the gameplay and all that is similar and im sure it will be since it is cross platform but still not sure .. any thoughts?
Old 02-04-2021, 03:51 PM   #6323
#ITFDB

sbmnky's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
Speed differentials on legend are ridiculous. I watch cbrev and dude never flails at anything. I flail at cutters looking for fastballs
Are you touching the ball? I see my opponents flail a lot but hit foul balls; I wasn't expecting that on Legend.
Old 02-04-2021, 04:18 PM   #6324
MVP

papadell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamC24167
well i bought me an Xbox series S today since i only play mlb the show and NHL with a buddy on xbox.. and i preordered the deluxe edition i really hope the gameplay and all that is similar and im sure it will be since it is cross platform but still not sure .. any thoughts?
It's really hard to say how the game will play cross platform.

The latency issues with pitch speed is already bad enough. I can't imagine they'd run dedicated servers now with the cross platform play. It's awesome they are pulling this off but I wouldn't expect the game to really play any differently - good or bad.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:03 PM   #6325
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbmnky
Are you touching the ball? I see my opponents flail a lot but hit foul balls; I wasn't expecting that on Legend.

I'm generally on the fastball timing wise but miss with pci. I flail at cutters and change ups. Anything with a loop like a curve or slider, I recognize it and pull it over the dugout behind me when I feel like I'm on it. I played a ton of the last event on all star

I just sit on fastball to start with. People like to throw degrom 102 up in the zone and that's where I keep the pci.... I like playing him. These cutters on legend I have no chance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2021, 06:04 PM   #6326
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamC24167
Are Xbox easier to find? I haven't looked. I preferred Xbox back in the day but got ps2 for the show and never went back. Really not sure if it'll mess me up since I've got use to ps controls now.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:49 PM   #6327
MVP

papadell's Arena

I've been playing the show for a year with an adapter that lets me use an Xbox controller. There really isn't a difference in controls. Unless they radically alter controls next year.

In fact I still think the game will play better on Xbox because the sticks are spaced out more. I always found the sticks being basically side by side annoying.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:47 AM   #6328
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
Are Xbox easier to find? I haven't looked. I preferred Xbox back in the day but got ps2 for the show and never went back. Really not sure if it'll mess me up since I've got use to ps controls now.

i started following this website nowinstock.net and they send u messages when stores are going to put more consoles for sale.

im hoping that the game isnt that much different but we shall see . plus i follow realshelfy and he said hes doing a no money spent series on the xbox so thatll help out also with the transition
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »