Home

What are you working on? (returning)

This is a discussion on What are you working on? (returning) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 04:49 PM   #6481
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What are you working on? (returning)

Cbrev did a video talking about a tiered prestige. I don't believe he was referring to exactly what you guys were talking about with the roman numerals but still a very interesting video with some good ideas.

Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2021, 05:36 PM   #6482
MVP

papadell's Arena

OVR: 0

Prestige was liked I think just not executed well. An easy feature to improve in many ways.

I'll have to check out the video I haven't been on the Youtube side of things much.
Old 03-24-2021, 11:42 PM   #6483
MVP

I destroy sp and shut people down with my sp

I can't hit any rp, and people destroy my rp

What gives?
Old 03-25-2021, 05:07 AM   #6484
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm starting to get the DD itch after taking the last couple months off. I keep waiting for the year I won't be excited anymore about DD, but it does not appear it will be this one.
Old 03-25-2021, 11:28 AM   #6485
MVP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si7x8XVecIo

Ramon interview on IGN just came out with new gameplay footage

I honestly didn't even care about create a stadium, I thought it'd be kind've lame and generic. Like some minor adjustments but more or less like 10 stadiums with different colors and statues.

The video above shows a lot more of it then has been released so far and it's pretty insane. Idk what it means for online gameplay and how ridiculous some stadiums will be but it looks like you'll be able to customize 100000000x more than I would've thought. It really does seem amazing and will end up spending hours just fooling with that

He says each area of the game has been improved upon, tons more animations, he goes into the pitching style....more detail in this interview then has been released in the weekly vids

I'm ready for it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2021, 11:33 AM   #6486
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I'm starting to get the DD itch after taking the last couple months off. I keep waiting for the year I won't be excited anymore about DD, but it does not appear it will be this one.
I'm getting there too Chase. I still want to see how this "streamlining" is going to go and what all they will have to offer. But I'll definitely be diving in at launch just to see how it all flows.
Old 03-25-2021, 12:03 PM   #6487
MVP

papadell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si7x8XVecIo

Ramon interview on IGN just came out with new gameplay footage

I honestly didn't even care about create a stadium, I thought it'd be kind've lame and generic. Like some minor adjustments but more or less like 10 stadiums with different colors and statues.

The video above shows a lot more of it then has been released so far and it's pretty insane. Idk what it means for online gameplay and how ridiculous some stadiums will be but it looks like you'll be able to customize 100000000x more than I would've thought. It really does seem amazing and will end up spending hours just fooling with that

He says each area of the game has been improved upon, tons more animations, he goes into the pitching style....more detail in this interview then has been released in the weekly vids

I'm ready for it
I'd be shocked if you can use these in online DD. It would create too much insanity in a game that already suffers from it.

Unless they added in dedicated servers with a filter function to weed out absurd stadiums in Ranked or whatever.

Like, I'd love to play casual games in ridiculous stadiums just for the variety and thrill.

If they keep RS the same and it's worth playing this year I wouldn't be able to handle playing at a million Little League fields just because people want nothing but HRs.
Old 03-25-2021, 12:20 PM   #6488
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxatron
I'd be shocked if you can use these in online DD. It would create too much insanity in a game that already suffers from it.

Unless they added in dedicated servers with a filter function to weed out absurd stadiums in Ranked or whatever.

Like, I'd love to play casual games in ridiculous stadiums just for the variety and thrill.

If they keep RS the same and it's worth playing this year I wouldn't be able to handle playing at a million Little League fields just because people want nothing but HRs.
I'm a cheater and just play home games in ranked seasons now

I wonder if they'll fix that. Last night it took me like 10 mins to find a game so i ultimately just played a road game but I always will try for at least 5 mins to get a home game
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »