Home

Team Builder: How Do you plan to use it?

This is a discussion on Team Builder: How Do you plan to use it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-04-2024, 02:12 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Team Builder: How Do you plan to use it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limasbravo
Really great point. Would be nice if they were able to cover those up if you used it for a Teambuilder school. Wasn't a fan of seeing "Vandals" in big letters when using Idaho for Teambuilder.

Which guess they don't matter since they dropped down a level.
Yeah, that's what I don't want. If I could customize it, I would use App State's stadium. But, I'm doubting we can cover up stadiums logos and colors. So, hopefully we have good generic stadiums or I'll just use the best neutral site stadium that fits my team location. Ideally the Jacksonville Jaguars stadium is in because I believe that's where the Florida-FSU game is played.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:04 PM   #18
Rookie

DynastyDaddy's Arena

OVR: 0

Haven't decided entirely, but this is a DIII school that I am thinking about creating.

Bowdoin College
Bowdoin Polar Bears
Brunswick, Maine
Attached Images
File Type: png Bold Bowden Bears Logo.png (145.1 KB, 118 views)
Old 06-04-2024, 11:04 PM   #19
Rookie

DynastyDaddy's Arena

Another school that I am interested in creating is Maine University.

The Black Bears currently play in the FCS and would be a great candidate to move to the FBS.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_3305.png (118.1 KB, 120 views)
Old 06-05-2024, 04:24 AM   #20
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Assuming that there are generic FCS schools in Dynasty, it'd be neat if we could replace those generic schools with TeamBuilder teams.

Not holding my breath for this in the slightest, but again, it'd be neat lol.
Old 06-05-2024, 05:05 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Assuming that there are generic FCS schools in Dynasty, it'd be neat if we could replace those generic schools with TeamBuilder teams.

Not holding my breath for this in the slightest, but again, it'd be neat lol.
That would be cool. I would definitely download someone else's FCS schools in order to reach the generic ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2024, 09:30 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

How are yall handling the nickname side of things?

I feel that's harder to come up with then the city. In my head everything should be some strong and manly like Bears, Tigers and Warriors and those don't always fit the teams I'm creating

Last edited by georgiafan; 06-05-2024 at 10:19 AM.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:12 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
How are yall handling the nickname side of things?

I feel that's harder to come up with the city. In my head everything should be some strong and manly like Bears, Tigers and Warriors and those don't always fit the teams I'm creating
For.me. the city just easily came to me once I settled with the team nickname. My original thought process was I wanted a team nickname that wasn't used by an active school and located in good recruiting homebase. But, I want the nickname to make sense geographically. I originally wanted to something Texas related with Vipers as the name. But, after watching the reveal trailer and seeing that Boise State field, I wanted a team with blue color. Which made me pivot from Vipers to Sharks. Immediately, it made me pivot from Texas to Florida. Then, I looked up cities that produce a lot of talent. So, I was able to quickly find the team name, school name, uniform color scheme. I just need to know if we can have any color field Turf and type of stadium and I'm all set
Old 06-05-2024, 10:14 AM   #24
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limasbravo
I believe they said it will be like it was previously, Teambuilder website. Which is wonderful.

I at least somewhat would prefer the Show setup. Mostly because I worry about what happens when the console servers are gone.

I'm on XBox Series S, I'm new to the no disc gaming. My understanding is even after a game is not available to buy, if I've bought it, I can still delete it from the hard drive and can still download it again?

Wonder how that works with the Teambuilder schools. On the PS3, once the servers were down you couldn't download teambuilder schools. Thankfully I kept some on the hard drive.

Maybe it's an unknown thing, but wondering if you can keep downloaded teambuilders on the cloud, similar to how the saved games work?
That's great and they need to get it up and running asap so we can get our artwork completed and have it ready to go on day one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »