Home

Issues we've spotted, what they impact, and how can they be solved.

This is a discussion on Issues we've spotted, what they impact, and how can they be solved. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-12-2024, 03:06 PM   #25
Rookie

nickfa83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Issues we've spotted, what they impact, and how can they be solved.

Not sure I’m buying the “I reordered the sim stats incorrectly” excuse. Went back and watched the video, seemed like he did it correctly and how I’ve always did it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2024, 03:07 PM   #26
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsufan05
Not the expert just confirmed on reddit that sim stats are fine and it wasn't sorting correctly.
That's huge.
Quoting this for relevance. Appears others are not seeing this if it holds true.

If CPU's AI QB's can throw passes like a human, that would be a
nice addition based on what I am seeing and hearing.

Add the lighting issue for me.

I think Cane is trying to get ahead of the Pack(pun intended) so there might be a
chance the team can get a idea before release and hope for a gameday or little later
update.

Other than that, I will test drive on Monday.

Last edited by roadman; 07-12-2024 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-12-2024, 03:08 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickfa83
Not sure I’m buying the “I reordered the sim stats incorrectly” excuse. Went back and watched the video, seemed like he did it correctly and how I’ve always did it.
It's a visual bug they are saying. Same bug has plagued Madden for years. An example is looking at NFL leaders in sacks. Your DE may be #2 in the league, but if you sort by NFL he won't populate on the list. If you sort by NFC, he'll be there along with many other players that weren't showing on the NFL tab either.

Not sure if it has to do with other stats they lack, if it's an algorithm issue, but it's definitely something EA has had a history with with Madden and I don't think they've fixed it to date and it's been an issue for like 7 or 8 years by now at least.

― Plato
Old 07-12-2024, 03:12 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
Going to assume this isn't sarcasm, but ignore if it was! I believe it's in the game because of Madden having this same issue. I don't have any official information other than watching Gameplay videos and jumping to my own conclusions.
Not at all! I was genuinely curious if you had heard something different… I really hope you are right!
Old 07-12-2024, 03:23 PM   #29
Rookie

Mets_All_The_Way's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
It's a visual bug they are saying. Same bug has plagued Madden for years. An example is looking at NFL leaders in sacks. Your DE may be #2 in the league, but if you sort by NFL he won't populate on the list. If you sort by NFC, he'll be there along with many other players that weren't showing on the NFL tab either.

Not sure if it has to do with other stats they lack, if it's an algorithm issue, but it's definitely something EA has had a history with with Madden and I don't think they've fixed it to date and it's been an issue for like 7 or 8 years by now at least.
I believe it may have to do with number of players. There are 134 Teams and if there are like 20 players on defense that may play a sufficient amount, then that would be over 2,600+ players to track in the national stats trackers. which may cause lag or slowness in moving around. It's is sure hard to keep track of thing. but honest it u trying to sort it by a specific stats like sacks, they should show up, but it's doesn't.
Old 07-12-2024, 03:23 PM   #30
Rookie

BoiseBronco2024's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21

It's literally things like this that has stopped me from purchasing an EA product (especially Madden) since the PS2 days.

Last recent one I bought was NCAA 14, and that was used...and around 2020 if I remember correctly.

How can they NOT get simple things right despite stating that they were all about the Dynasty/Sim community with this release?

I'm glad that I have the patience to wait and hear what the issues are going to be and then ultimately decide if it's worth my money.
Old 07-12-2024, 03:25 PM   #31
Rookie

BoiseBronco2024's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mets_All_The_Way
I believe it may have to do with number of players. There are 134 Teams and if there are like 20 players on defense that may play a sufficient amount, then that would be over 2,600+ players to track in the national stats trackers. which may cause lag or slowness in moving around. It's is sure hard to keep track of thing. but honest it u trying to sort it by a specific stats like sacks, they should show up, but it's doesn't.
Not with the modern system's hardware (CPU, RAM, and M.2 NVMe SSDs).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2024, 04:42 PM   #32
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Small potatoes thing, but I feel you guys have covered my other concerns well, so I’ll say this. In QJB’s video, he plays against Notre Dame in the CFP. When ND is going down the stairs and hitting the sign, their helmets have that same shade of brown they had during night games in 14. I’m afraid that the golden domes will once again look like literal poop during night or cloudy games, again. I hope I’m wrong. But in the presentation video, they were gold and shiny as they descended the stairs. So the sudden return to the poop brown in QJB’s video is concerning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »