Home

How lame.

This is a discussion on How lame. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2005, 01:40 AM   #33
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: How lame.

In the past 4 summers if it came down to it I would spend my last 50 bucks on this game. But after that crap of 2005, I don't care if I have to wait a month b4 Blockbuster has it; I ain't gonna buy until I try it.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:40 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnaVaccaFoeda
Same here, I think it's a pretty cool feature.
I'm definitely looking forward to this feature since I always create myself and import into madden with hopes of getting drafted.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:10 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
In the past 4 summers if it came down to it I would spend my last 50 bucks on this game. But after that crap of 2005, I don't care if I have to wait a month b4 Blockbuster has it; I ain't gonna buy until I try it.
Exactly the same here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2005, 07:18 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
So they should release last year's game with bug fixes and new rosters?

Isn't that what they always get attacked for?

You people are confusing ....
In years past, man, I always got excited about the game and wasn't dissapointed with the result. I'm not ususaly a complainer.

Thing is last year was soooo bad for some of us;I literally only played the game about 10 times before getting so frustrated with it that I set alight to the disk and got high on the plastic fumes instead. So this year I would be happy just to get last years game with bug fixes and new rosters, because it would be a brand new game to me. I've played 2004 this year more than 2005; so really it's just a matter of pretending it's the summer of 2004.

Thing is, I trust EA so little now, I think they'll probably make things worse. I'm talkin' 'bout the other bugs that seemed to infest thier other games in 2004 too that's brought down my trust levels.

And Tiburon? How much more unimaginative can you get than lifting the idea straight from what they did to NASCAR 2005. Don't they get bored?

Last edited by hayvis; 04-14-2005 at 07:38 AM.
Old 04-14-2005, 08:45 AM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I am not interested at all with this 'feature'. I just hope that we don't have to wait to long to hear about the actual gameplay features. It looks like from the screens that they've implemented the 2005 Madden graphical tweaking, mostly the lighting which is awesome.

But I want to know about the game. This create a legend is completely worthless to me. I also hope that the singer from Nickelback isn't the lead producer again. If he is, then I'm very scared.

Old 04-14-2005, 09:08 AM   #38
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

People...

Please don't feed the trolls...

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 04-14-2005, 11:03 AM   #39
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I am not interested at all with this 'feature'. I just hope that we don't have to wait to long to hear about the actual gameplay features. It looks like from the screens that they've implemented the 2005 Madden graphical tweaking, mostly the lighting which is awesome.

But I want to know about the game. This create a legend is completely worthless to me. I also hope that the singer from Nickelback isn't the lead producer again. If he is, then I'm very scared.
Exactly. He's not in the developer's interview at Gamespot, so we just may be in luck this year. Here's to hoping he won't rear his ugly head.

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)
Old 04-14-2005, 11:31 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by warnerwlf98
Exactly. He's not in the developer's interview at Gamespot, so we just may be in luck this year. Here's to hoping he won't rear his ugly head.
Then we might be in luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »