Home

Official "Bugs/Glitches" Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Bugs/Glitches" Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2005, 08:12 PM   #49
Rookie

david18_1985's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Dynasty Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by psfan3
I have a quick question about schedules. It is not really a game killer but more of an attention to detail with the schedules. Last year after the first season Michigan always had a game scheduled after the Ohio State game. That is just an attention to detail as that never happens in reality. There was no way to get around this either. Does this still happen?
I'm not sure if this still works in 2006, but in 2005 you could get around this by scheduling a 12th game for your team, next create a coach for the team you want to remove from your schedule, then schedule a 12th game for that team and it should let you remove the game.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:46 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Dynasty Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by psfan3
I was hoping for a different answer. Oh well thanks a lot for answering my question.
I am playing a dynasty with Michigan and am in my second season and there was no game scheduled after Ohio State for me. It may be up to whether or not you control Michigan.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:27 AM   #51
Rookie

Illcat's Arena

OVR: 3
X Box Slowdown

Just wanted to add that there is some significant slowdown at times when playing online. Offline is butter but online when the ballcarrier is engaged the game just kind of gets less responsive. There is a bit of a delay when ripping off moves and throwing the ball so you have to do everything extra early. Not to mention this is happening when there are no more than 10 people online so I cant imagine after July 12th when everybody will have it. Also, for whatever reason there are just far more drops online. It is mega frustrating and you cant adjust sliders so it doubly pisses me off. I have played several games online and for me it is far less fun than offline. i'd rather play in dynasty than deal with that. Overall the game is fun as hell but mostly offline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2005, 11:31 AM   #52
No end in sight...

OVR: 20
Re: Official "Bugs/Glitches" Thread

Kick Catch Interference Bug
I was playing yesterday, and punted the ball inside the 20. the opposing teams returner ran out from under it, to try and let it bounce into the endzone. i take my striker, and speed down there to try and stop it, and i successfully do it. however, the guy trying to block me was about 3 yards from me when i touched the ball to down it, and they called me for a 15 yd personal foul.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:33 AM   #53
Rookie

Illcat's Arena

OVR: 3
Create A Player/ Edit Player Glitch

I have noticed that when you create or edit a player the option to change the body size and muscle size goes out of wack. I create players and set what size they should be but if you go back in to the player for more editing (right then or later) the cpu always seems to send their body size up no matter what. I had a small guy I was making and I made his body size below 50. when I went back to him the cpu had made him a 99% body size. It happens with big guys too tho. Not a game killer or anything but it seems to fit the glitch catagory.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:44 AM   #54
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger55
Kick Catch Interference Bug
I was playing yesterday, and punted the ball inside the 20. the opposing teams returner ran out from under it, to try and let it bounce into the endzone. i take my striker, and speed down there to try and stop it, and i successfully do it. however, the guy trying to block me was about 3 yards from me when i touched the ball to down it, and they called me for a 15 yd personal foul.
Yep. Not only that, but when YOU are trying to get your returner clear of a punt, your blockers keep hauling a** straight for the ball, following the gunners. Inevitably, since there's no "stay clear" command, your teammates run like idiots straight to the drop point, at which point the ball hits one of 'em in the a** and the punting team recovers for a turnover. Happened two or three times to me already. The only solution is to fair catch, even inside the 10.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:46 AM   #55
No end in sight...

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthgradetyrant
Yep. Not only that, but when YOU are trying to get your returner clear of a punt, your blockers keep hauling a** straight for the ball, following the gunners. Inevitably, since there's no "stay clear" command, your teammates run like idiots straight to the drop point, at which point the ball hits one of 'em in the a** and the punting team recovers for a turnover. Happened two or three times to me already. The only solution is to fair catch, even inside the 10.
yup i have thought to myself that could be a potential problem, because those blockers are determined to block those strikers, even after the ball has hit the ground right next to them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2005, 12:00 PM   #56
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger55
yup i have thought to myself that could be a potential problem, because those blockers are determined to block those strikers, even after the ball has hit the ground right next to them
Great...an actual gameplay bug

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »