Home

RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarship??

This is a discussion on RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarship?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2005, 01:16 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarship??

I like walk-on as an option because in the end, you should be able to play where you really want to... but, EA seems to have minimized their time on this feature IMO... I mean seriously, out of all their "extensive testing" they hire people to do, noone suggested these ideas/fixes we have mentioned with ample time for EA to apply them?? lol

All that aside, I look forward to the feature and plan to maybe make a site dedicated to my own Race for the Heisman
Old 07-08-2005, 03:40 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym
I like walk-on as an option because in the end, you should be able to play where you really want to... but, EA seems to have minimized their time on this feature IMO... I mean seriously, out of all their "extensive testing" they hire people to do, noone suggested these ideas/fixes we have mentioned with ample time for EA to apply them?? lol

All that aside, I look forward to the feature and plan to maybe make a site dedicated to my own Race for the Heisman

I highly doubt that these testers have any say at all when it comes to content in the game. I think they just have to find bugs in the game.

To be honest I don't think it even occurs to the developers there that their way of producing games is screwed up on the organizational level.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:59 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: RFTH: Do your player's ratings change if your a walkon as opposed to a scholarship??

lol... well, those "testers" need to grow some balls and tell the developers what's really up!! lol

I mean really, i see NO REASON why doing drills BEFORE creating your player would make good sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »