Home

IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK

This is a discussion on IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2006, 07:30 PM   #153
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK

OMFG.....I'm late to the party, but wow the game looks sweet...I can't wait!!!!
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 04-20-2006, 07:44 PM   #154
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

I have to make a few comments.

1. All you Sony Fanboys crack me up. This illusion that the PS3 is going to be light years ahead of the 360 is just that...a MYTH. AT best...it will be equal to. It doesn't get much better gaming wise than GRAW, Call of Duty 2, NBA2k, College Hoops 2k, Oblivion. But you keep holding out for that world changing Sony machine. I'll keep playing incredible games NOW and in the future.

2. EA can kiss my a$$. It couldn't be that difficult to add the features that are currently on the Xbox NCAA, etc. to the 360. But of course...we get a bare bones version with the standard EA "Well, we'll add it next year and advertise it as a new feature."

3. The graphics are insane. When I saw that picture of Jordan Hare stadium I just about pissed myself. Awesome, awesome visuals.

4. To the folks already declaring NCAA 360's gameplay to be "blah".....ARE YOU INSANE?! You haven't even seen the game in motion. Let's try and see the game PLAY FIRST before jumping to conclusions.

5. Kudos on the increased ratings system. BOO on the momentum meter. I do NOT want this game to become more and more like "College Football Blitz" every year. Impact player/momentum meter...I have a scary suspicion this will be more "bad" than "good" in the future.

6. 16 pages of comments. 51 people viewing this page over one preview. Dont kid yourself. Even you folks declaring that you will not buy NCAA 07 or 360...YEAH RIGHT. EVERY ONE OF YOU WILL BUY THIS GAME. And so will I.

7. Don't let me down EA.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:14 PM   #155
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
LOL I dont know but answer this and you might get your answer.... did madden/ ncaa football look/play better on the xbox than PS2?
Your question would only have merit if the PS3 and the XBOX 360 were that far apart power wise as the old gen was(PS2/XBOX)

So the answer to the question is "of course" but your question has no relevance to the next-gen systems which seems to be what your alluding to.

Unless of course you feel the PS3 will be that far ahead(which im guessing you do) and in that case as jmood said ...i think your going to be in for a surprise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2006, 08:49 PM   #156
MVP

OVR: 11

I think i'll buy the ps2 version and gamefly the 360....i just don't like spending MORE money for less features but better graphics. Of course it's too early to really declare anything so i'll wait for more info before making a final decision.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:51 PM   #157
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless
The PS3 will save us all folks!

I mean it has 4th dimension capabilities.

LOL
Old 04-20-2006, 09:19 PM   #158
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
That's why you'll finally see the H-style goalposts at LSU and even the 5 yd markers on certain fields.

Best thing in the entire article....
Old 04-20-2006, 09:29 PM   #159
Banned

OVR: 12

I am happy that they are revamping the gameplay and the graphics upgrade but why couldnt they just add home field advantage. what makes it so hard to ****ing add a feature that is in current gen ncaa. I dont know if i am going to get this if it is anything like Madden was. I will probably rent it first.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:36 PM   #160
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Hmmmm...Lol @ these stupid azz side games...Bowling? Tug of War? At the expense of ESPN, Spring game & playbooks? Lord have Mercy

As for the rest of the pimpin EA is doing I'll save judgement until I see some vids....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »