Home

New interview with the NCAA 07 producers

This is a discussion on New interview with the NCAA 07 producers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2006, 10:45 AM   #81
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: New interview with the NCAA 07 producers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneebon5
OS is there anyway to take from what we say and have an interview with them? We come up with the top 20 Q's we can vote on it, not about the game, but how it is developed and how they reach the idea to cut this or put this in. The time each stadium takes? Get the answers out there, so guy A says 50 plays takes the same time as one stadium, or guy B says spring game is easy to put in the game. (both a and b are me) I think it would be great to find out how ea works, i know they dont have to show us, but to be able to understand why we are not getting this and why we are getting this, and how it all works, that would be great. I dont know how close ea and os are im just a new guy. But i think that type of interview would stop alot of the assumptions that i and alot of other people make. No gameplay q's just development ones. Now how but why. if that makes sense.

Neebs

They wont do it. EA (and every other major game company) has a PR department. We have to go directly through them for any Q and A and I really doubt they would be willing to present those questions to their developers. Thats why alot of times when you guys post questions in the thread for one of our Q and A's, some questions arent answered and some are edited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2006, 09:08 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
And I think thats what you are going to get. NCAA 07 was the second best sports game I played at E3 (behind NBA 2k7) and it was only 60% done with no slider tweaks. I think we will all be happy come July.

Would you say that NCAA07 played better than madden 06 on 360. I''m curious because I have madden and for some reason it doesnt feel right like all the others have.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:43 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyDennis
Would you say that NCAA07 played better than madden 06 on 360. I''m curious because I have madden and for some reason it doesnt feel right like all the others have.
Of course it should have played better or else what is the point, Madden 360 was garbage. Why do you even ask this?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-26-2006, 10:24 PM   #84
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Of course it should have played better or else what is the point, Madden 360 was garbage. Why do you even ask this?

dude chill, it was just a question...just cuz he only has 1 post doesn't mean you have to go all postal on him....it was a legit question...sheesh.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:36 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
dude chill, it was just a question...just cuz he only has 1 post doesn't mean you have to go all postal on him....it was a legit question...sheesh.
Some people think large post counts give them the right to jump on people
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »