Home

has ea knocked this one out of the park??

This is a discussion on has ea knocked this one out of the park?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 11:37 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: has ea knocked this one out of the park??

I have visions of Javon Ringer and Drew Stanton dancing in my head...and on the faces of the Wolverines.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 11:45 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

man, I'm working at the firm right now, but reading this is KILLING ME.

I've been on "football-gaming withdrawl" for an entire year because I had to stop playing 2K when I got rid of my X-Box at end of 05', refused to buy Madden 06 on 360 (becuase I heard it was a huge dissapointment), and thus, I haven't had any quality football (of any kind) for a long time.

Brother, let me tell you what... I'm going to pick this bad boy up at lunch today and I'm skippin' the gym, the girlfriend, the phonecalls, and prettymuch everything else today. I'm ordering takeout and grabbing some brews and I'm going to camp next the TV tonight as I crank up that Home theater and get busy.

aaahhhh. quality football is back! Thank Goodness for NCAA!

LOL
Old 07-18-2006, 12:00 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustus
man, I'm working at the firm right now, but reading this is KILLING ME.

I've been on "football-gaming withdrawl" for an entire year because I had to stop playing 2K when I got rid of my X-Box at end of 05', refused to buy Madden 06 on 360 (becuase I heard it was a huge dissapointment), and thus, I haven't had any quality football (of any kind) for a long time.

Brother, let me tell you what... I'm going to pick this bad boy up at lunch today and I'm skippin' the gym, the girlfriend, the phonecalls, and prettymuch everything else today. I'm ordering takeout and grabbing some brews and I'm going to camp next the TV tonight as I crank up that Home theater and get busy.

aaahhhh. quality football is back! Thank Goodness for NCAA!

LOL
I hear ya. I haven't been deprived as long as you have cause I only sold me XBOX in April and played NCAA 06 until the last day. I did try Madden 360 and enjoyed it for a while despite the flaws. Still, I can't wait till 5 o'clock to go and get the game.

The bummer is I play hockey on Tuesday nights in a park near my home unless it rains. It was raining this morning but now it's all dried up. I would have liked the rain to continue so I can play the game all night and play hockey tomorrow instead. I don't want to miss hockey, but it will be plainful. Especially since I caught some nasty sunburn on my legs on Sunday. I sure wish for a rain shower late in the afternoon. The extra day would allow my sunburn to get better and give me time to enjoy the game fully.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:00 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Anyone else feeling sick??? LOL!!

I got the game last Wed and all of a sudden got sick on thursday and friday...lol
Old 07-18-2006, 12:07 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
Definatly enjoying the game. Is it everything it should or could be? No. Is it a hot game IMO? Hell yea,lol.
Truth. Yeah, it's missing a feature or two, but the gameplay is so good it doesn't even matter. A month ago, I said I'd rather have a bunch of features over perfect gameplay, I was wrong. I'll take this game over any.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:18 PM   #30
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC_Pete
lol USF you've been relentless but the majority is pleased..
Actually USF has been on and off the fence so much that it's gotten to a point where it's annoyng and funny at the same time..the majority of people are pleased from wht I gather...
Old 07-18-2006, 01:02 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

I thought the game was really good when I first started playing it, but then I noticed somethings about the AI. When running the option the defenders take the worst route to the play and often get stuck on other players. The other thing I noticed was that when running a bunch formation the defender sometimes gets confused and blows his assignment. Other than these things the game is awesome and I think that it is a lot more fun that last year. The long bomb is not as easy as it once was and if within reach the defenders will now react and swat balls and make plays. The option is really easy to run though. overall I think it was a great first attempt on the 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 01:04 PM   #32
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Actually USF has been on and off the fence so much that it's gotten to a point where it's annoyng and funny at the same time..the majority of people are pleased from wht I gather...
Considering I have spent around $350 to play college football games this year I have a right to be on the fence.

Xbox ver $49
360 ver $59
Xbox $179
Xbox controller $24
360 mem card $30
360 transfer kit $15

I would only do this for college football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »