Home

10 NEW PICS PLUS DYNASTY INFO!!!

This is a discussion on 10 NEW PICS PLUS DYNASTY INFO!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #65
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: 10 NEW PICS PLUS DYNASTY INFO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
ok, makes sense, but i'll tell you that I was that way too with the PS2 but now that I have the 360 I play a lot more than just NCAA. but if all your friends are on the ps2 it's tough to make the jump.
I don't want to play any other games, to be quite honest. I barely played the game at all the last two years because I was either preparing to go to Iraq or actually in Iraq, and I didn't really miss it. After getting home and re-hashing old stories with my group of friends though, I'm wanting to get back into a dynasty with them. I will barely have time for that one dynasty, let alone any other games, but I'll make the time for a great dynasty with some great guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2007, 09:52 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
I don't want to play any other games, to be quite honest. I barely played the game at all the last two years because I was either preparing to go to Iraq or actually in Iraq, and I didn't really miss it. After getting home and re-hashing old stories with my group of friends though, I'm wanting to get back into a dynasty with them. I will barely have time for that one dynasty, let alone any other games, but I'll make the time for a great dynasty with some great guys.
I see your point but to be quite honest NCAA 07 on the 360 was quite good gameplay wise, just rather generic, this year looks like it will be the first year that you will regret not playing it on the 360 IMO.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #67
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Hey man, thanks for going to Iraq. Looks like it cut into your gaming time, so it was a huge sacrifice for you
Old 06-08-2007, 10:19 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
Hey man, thanks for going to Iraq. Looks like it cut into your gaming time, so it was a huge sacrifice for you
Yes, very much so, I was going to say that too. You are helping keep America free so all of us can continue to play all these different games!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 06-08-2007, 10:33 PM   #69
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Yes, very much so, I was going to say that too. You are helping keep America free so all of us can continue to play all these different games!!
Thanks you two, but without getting into a political discussion, I am not very convinced that my or anyone else's service over there has positively affected any of us. I'm just a guy who fulfilled an obligation. I appreciate the sentiment on the sacrifice part though because it indeed sucked.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:53 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Thanks you two, but without getting into a political discussion, I am not very convinced that my or anyone else's service over there has positively affected any of us. I'm just a guy who fulfilled an obligation. I appreciate the sentiment on the sacrifice part though because it indeed sucked.
Regardless, putting your life at risk for your country is non-political and applauded wholeheartedly by all here I think I can safely say!

Old 06-08-2007, 11:52 PM   #71
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Regardless, putting your life at risk for your country is non-political and applauded wholeheartedly by all here I think I can safely say!
As they say... co-sign

On a football note, I'm having trouble keeping the next/current gen stuff separate. I can't tell which stuff is which sometimes, anyone else having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »