Home

Win it all yet? Dynasty updates

This is a discussion on Win it all yet? Dynasty updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2007, 01:57 AM   #17
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Win it all yet? Dynasty updates

Second Year SDSU

First Year went 10-2 Won the Mountain West and Beat Arizona in the Las Vegas Bowl.

Lost to Arizona State and Utah

Received a 5 year contract extension

Vincent Brown won NCAA Returner of the Year Award

My personal Team MVP would probably be

Offense - WR Darren Mougey or RB Brandon Bornes
Defense - Russell Allen
Old 10-13-2007, 06:56 PM   #18
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12

Team: Wyoming Cowboys
Sliders: Matt10's BYU Dynasty
Year: 2nd (just finished Off-Season of yr.1)
1st Year: 9-4
Losses: New Mexico, SDSU, UNLV, Utah
Key Wins: Boise St., TCU
Trophies: Bronze Boot (CSU vs. UW), New Mexico Bowl
Finish Position
: 4th in MWC
Bowl Game: New Mexico Bowl Beat Ball St. 44-28
Key Recruits: (2) 4 star, (11) 3 star (all pipeline prospects)
School Prestige: Current - 3* : Previous - 2*

Last edited by GJEM; 10-13-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:57 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Coach Jistic, Illinois Fighting Illini

2007: 11-2 Big 10 Champs, crushed by USC in Rose Bowl (ooops, didn't realize I was on VARSITY for many games. Switched back to AA for the bowl game....and yeah got absolutely crushed.
2008: 8-5
2009: 10-3
2010: 10-3
2011: 12-1 ranked #6, beat Florida in the Sugar Bowl.
2012: Just finishing up recruiting now, have a real good class. We can recruit offense like no other, but our 'D' has been suspect. Usually end up with an A- Offense and a B Defense.

We are a 5* school now. In 2011 we lost a heartbreaker to Michigan 27-24 that denies us a shot at the whole thing. We're close though. Finally got some nice defensive recruits including two stud OLB, one runs a 4.31 40!

Old 10-13-2007, 10:17 PM   #20
MVP

In my 4th season with TCU, w/ default Heisman sliders.

I play half of the games each year (my choice which) plus championship/bowl games and supersim the other half. I feel like this will ensure I've really built a team before I can start winning titles, because my B TCU squad will get smoked with regularity on supersim against good teams and lose every now and then to teams that aren't very good.

2007: 9-4, won the New Mexico Bowl over Miami (OH) on a last-second drive to kick the GW field goal. #27 recruiting class.

2008: 11-2, 2nd in the MWC, won the Poinsetta Bowl against NIU on a last-second INT return for a TD (they threw a hail mary during a tie game on the last play and my guy ran it back 87 yards.. it was unreal). Got an invite and accepted to the Big XII. #8 recruiting class.

2009: 10-3, won the Holiday Bowl in a rout over #7 UCLA. Finished ranked for the first time (#15). #10 recruiting class.

2010: Currently 5-0 and ranked #13, but have a rough second half of the season ahead. I will probably lose 2-4 games because I will have to supersim a couple tough games. I think I've played 3 of my 5 games which means I will have to supersim 4 of the last 7 (OSU and OU are two of them).

I also lost my stud 92 rated QB to graduation, and have a new guy in. He's really fast, so I've switched to an option offense. (Also did this because I will switch my O or D style if my O or D was top 20 the year before to simulate my OC/DC being taken away.) That's fine if I'm playing, but it sort of sucks on supersim. I still haven't really figured the gameplan out, which is bad. But for now I'm an option offense with run balanced playbook and a 4-2-5 defensively.

I have a good, young squad with quite a bit of talent but really haven't gotten my team rating up at all yet. Still a flat B.

I'd rather drink beer because drinking alot of beers makes you more manly.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:09 PM   #21
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

just won it all in my third year with florida, and accepted a three year contract extension, lost a lot of talent this past season, and not sure on a offense this year started off my title defense with a romp in camp randall 38-6 over the number 8 badgers, but i now have a qb controversy, the starter played decent 10-15 2 td's, but got injured, brought in the backup and he went 6-8 but the offense seemed to move better with him under center, and he throws a better ball the starter is a runner but rated 2 points higher, than the backup, and i was trying to run a spread option type offense thinking about going to a more traditional drop back offense and letting the better thrower get a start to see if i am right. Also has anyone else noticed that the higher rated players are not always your best players. i have two wr's under 80 that are studs and my 93 catches about 2 passes a game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2007, 09:04 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

With Duke (before schedule glitch)
Year 1: 10-3 (Bowl win over USC 27-24)
Year 2: 13-1 (Orange Bowl win, ACC Championship led by 4* recruit and Heisman winner Marcel Bryant, midseason loss to Clemson 31-8 avenged in ACC title game 63-14)
Year 3: 14-0 (Orange Bowl win, ACC Championship, Bryant 2 time Heisman winner)
Year 4: 14-0 (National Champions, Fiesta Bowl win (I think), Bryant 3 time Heisman winner)
Year 5: 14-0 (National Champions, Sugar Bowl win (I think), Bryant 4 time Heisman winner)

Few records I set as I played about 20 games or so on 5 minute quarters on all american - Most career passing touchdowns (229), Most career yards (18,887), Most receiving touchdowns (51), Most touchdown passes in a game (10) and perhaps the thing I'm most proud of despite no records actually being there is getting a top 2 recruiting class in years 2-5 while getting 28 guys on my roster with speeds greater than 90 overall (insane).

Year 6: Schedule Glitch HURRAY! I can't play games anymore!
Old 10-14-2007, 09:28 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronKrazie86
With Duke (before schedule glitch)
Year 1: 10-3 (Bowl win over USC 27-24)
Year 2: 13-1 (Orange Bowl win, ACC Championship led by 4* recruit and Heisman winner Marcel Bryant, midseason loss to Clemson 31-8 avenged in ACC title game 63-14)
Year 3: 14-0 (Orange Bowl win, ACC Championship, Bryant 2 time Heisman winner)
Year 4: 14-0 (National Champions, Fiesta Bowl win (I think), Bryant 3 time Heisman winner)
Year 5: 14-0 (National Champions, Sugar Bowl win (I think), Bryant 4 time Heisman winner)

Few records I set as I played about 20 games or so on 5 minute quarters on all american - Most career passing touchdowns (229), Most career yards (18,887), Most receiving touchdowns (51), Most touchdown passes in a game (10) and perhaps the thing I'm most proud of despite no records actually being there is getting a top 2 recruiting class in years 2-5 while getting 28 guys on my roster with speeds greater than 90 overall (insane).

Year 6: Schedule Glitch HURRAY! I can't play games anymore!
Maybe I've been under a rock, but...what schedule glitch?

Old 10-14-2007, 09:38 PM   #24
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Maybe I've been under a rock, but...what schedule glitch?
Yeah, what the hell is the schedule glitch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »