Home

NCAA Football 09 Hands-On Preview: Part one: Pasta Padre

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Hands-On Preview: Part one: Pasta Padre within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2008, 08:36 AM   #97
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: NCAA Football 09 Hands-On Preview: Part one: Pasta Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
What good will sliders do for us online people? Nothing. I must say I'm so disappointed I'm considering not even buying the game right on day one. Maybe I'll just play GTA IV all summer.
You are just fooling yourself ODogg. Didn't you take a 4 hour drive last year to get it a few days early? You'll be doing the same thing this year. Mark my words.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #98
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Next Gen with all this power and we get one freekin camera angle.....Damn NCAA.....give us some options and loose your EA contract so 2k can develop some game we as consumers like !!!!!
2K doesn't exist anymore, or won't once fall hits.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #99
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
You are just fooling yourself ODogg. Didn't you take a 4 hour drive last year to get it a few days early? You'll be doing the same thing this year. Mark my words.
haha, well like i said in my last post I still do want the game asap but not for the same reasons as I used to. I used to want it asap becuase i was looking forward to playing it and having a boatload of fun. now i want it asap because i can't believe i'm going to be as disappointed as i think i am and i think to myself surely this will actually be fixed or that will actually be added and the previews have been wrong. so i'm going into the entire thing with a completely different mindset this year.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-27-2008, 11:44 AM   #100
stewaat

OVR:

Not gonna lie...I really want the classic camera angle back!!! I like to see the entire field!

Old 04-27-2008, 12:04 PM   #101
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

This always happens; just like I take great previews with a grain of salt, I take all the Debbie Downers with a grain of salt too. I've loved games that others have hated, and I've hated ones that others have loved. I think Online Dynasty by itself will have me loving this game.

Let's all wait and see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #102
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
This always happens; just like I take great previews with a grain of salt, I take all the Debbie Downers with a grain of salt too. I've loved games that others have hated, and I've hated ones that others have loved. I think Online Dynasty by itself will have me loving this game.

Let's all wait and see.
do you think the game looks like it plays too fast now though

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #103
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
do you think the game looks like it plays too fast now though
Are you crazy?! Last year's game was played in quicksand. I'll take crazy fast any day over that and I don't think its too fast anyways. It looks fun.

I really can't believe some of the super negativity these initial reports have caused. The guys that wrote them said they had a good time playing the game but there are a couple issues that need work AND they still have time to fix them. That's why they were invited early in the first place. Granted, hearing that there are too many picks and that the cpu still might not go deep enough are big concerns but we really don't know much yet.

Don't get so down ODogg. Just have patience until May 2nd and then these guys like Pasta and Chris will be back to answer all our questions. Right now they can't say anything to verify/deny the good or bad. Their lips are sealed by the NDA.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #104
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I don't feel as though the game moved to quick. It may be faster than what we are used to but with all things that are new, you will eventually get the feel for it. In my opinion, the game moved no faster than the LG games.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »