Home

NCAA Football 09 Patch Announcement

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Patch Announcement within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #313
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 09 Patch Announcement

I hope the gameplay improves as well. I just think the online dynasties need to be fixed asap. From past years, it will be months before a gameplay patch comes out. I am hoping they fix online dynasty sooner than that.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #314
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We don't know what the problem you are experiencing in online dynasty stems from, so I don't know if it is a patch or a server thing. PM me a daytime phone number because the engineers might need to ask you a bunch of questions to get to the bottom of this. Online dynasties are not broken.. most people have no trouble. We don't know what happened to yours yet but we will look into it tomorrow.
I am fairly confident there are SERVER issues with online dynasty. Everything runs beautifully except the serve can't get things accurate, it can't connect you to your dynasty after a game, people are getting their dynasties overwritten by others.

Great job on the OD...just hopefully the server issues are resolved.

Old 07-20-2008, 03:23 PM   #315
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

When will the roster patch be available?

Last edited by countryboy; 07-20-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Adam deleted his post and removing anything that regarded his deleted post
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #316
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
When will the roster patch be available?
They've already sent the roster patch for Microsoft/Sony verification.

Last edited by countryboy; 07-20-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Editing anything that has to do with Adam's deleted post

Old 07-20-2008, 03:35 PM   #317
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

OMT,

With all due respect, I don't believe online dynasties aren't broken. I just think the majority of people haven't gotten far enough into their dynasties to see the problems yet. In our dynasties we like to sim games and do recruiting for 4 seasons so when we start playing it is all guys that we recruited. Therefore, our dynasties progress alot faster than people that are playing from the first season on. I mean the game has been out less than a week. Everything ran smoothly for us until we reached the offseason in year 1. The last dynasty we tried had problems after week 10 though. I will PM you a daytime phone # for any ?'s that the engineers may have. I think it is naive to think that online dynasty is working successfully though at this time.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #318
Rookie

OVR: 4

Oops, someone jumped the gun I think
Old 07-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #319
Banned

ColumbusKilled's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
With all due respect, what is the use in having an online dynasty if the gameplay isn't fun? But I would think that they would address online dynasty issues at the same time the address gameplay issues.
What you are talking about is the difference between SUBJECTIVE (What you think) and OBJECTIVE (What is fact).

It's a FACT that Online dynasties are broken. Scores are not the same from week to week. You may win by 30, but after you advance a week you will have lost your game by 7. That is a FACT.

The game to me, as is, is FUN. I don't give a crap about roster editing, or the fact that pass rush is broken etc. The game is still fun as is, I enjoy it a lot.

What I don't enjoy is something that is GLARINGLY wrong, like the scores in online dynasty, and people who can't even log into their dynasties.

Online dynasties need to be concern #1.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:25 PM   #320
Rookie

OVR: 3

OMT,

I know this is off topic, but would in be possible in future installments of this series to redo the way the depth charts are set up? Customizable depth charts I guess. For example Wr 1 is your x, Wr2 your z Wr's 3 & 4 are your slot receivers. If Wr 1 exits the game the rest of the receivers move up one spot. What if you wanted to designate let's say Wr5 as the backup to Wr1? Some receivers play inside(slot) only. Also it's pretty annoying when you have 8-10 receivers on your squad and the cpu starts subbing in db's!! I can't remember what year it was, but Madden had a feature where you could customize your subs by formation. What if you wanted to use your 99 speed corner in ceartin formations to carry the ball? Just a question and some ideas. sorry if this isn't the right forum for this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »