Home

what REALLY burns my britches about online play

This is a discussion on what REALLY burns my britches about online play within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #9
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: what REALLY burns my britches about online play

I run as Florida vs other guys who pick top 25 teams. I will use them but wont play against them because too many people cheese with them. I play straight even with the "Ultimate Cheeser Team". If guys play w/o a top 25 team I play as either Maryland or Miami.

AU is my favorite team (besides UF) but I cant play with a team that has a BS QB. It is far too frustrating even against the cpu. I run Man 3 Deep out of qtrs for 75% of the game. Qtrs zones in the other 25%.

Since I have only face one true runner this usually works for me. I love OSU and WVU cheesers. Those tend to be the ones that quit on me in the first qtr when I have 2-3 pick sixes.

Old 11-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

if you guys ever wanna play hit me up, Gamertag is Phantom Limb69 on 360 Im always down for a good game against some teams I dont usually get to play against. Maybe we could lab on some stuff.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #11
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CObra-la
if you guys ever wanna play hit me up, Gamertag is Phantom Limb69 on 360 Im always down for a good game against some teams I dont usually get to play against. Maybe we could lab on some stuff.
cool. i see ur in bham. u probably know my brother. he used to drive a lemonhead chevy, round body

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2008, 06:10 PM   #12
Rookie

I actually stay in Corpus Christi, Texas now (Military Life) was last home in July/ August time frame but I think I remember seeing one when I was home around October of 07
Old 11-19-2008, 09:40 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Playing different people that pick the same 4 - 6 teams over and over again. I mean seriously, Spent sunday playing and I played Bammer 3x WVU 2x and FLA twice, dodged 3 games with Ohio State, won 1 - 3 against Florida State and my connection collapsed on itself against a TTU, 2 games against LSWHO

I mean seriously I thought the reason for college football video games was so people could play as their favorite teams? Hell I would have been glad to take on a USC or any other Pac -9 school or I would have loved to take on Big 12 school the only thing that suprised me was there were no games against UGAy or Missouri.

Really whats the point of playing online if your gonna play the same teams over and over again? I might as well play a random team against the CPU. My favorite team is Auburn and I do play with them I just switch up the playbook. Just looking for a quick match against somebody that doesnt pick the top level teams all the time (where is the challenge in that, really?) and thats not gonna call me racial slurs over xbox live like the freakin kid I played the other day (which is probably the reason my DNF percentage is at 17%, I cant play against people like that)

Im a dye-heart (AUBURN REFERENCE!) College football fanatic! Playing with team that are not your favorite teams is sacrilage to me and the people that are like me. Seriously, what do I look like playing with Bammer, LSWHO, UGAy and Ole Piss? There is absolutely nothing wrong with using their playbooks but freaking being disloyal to my team for a win. come the f**k on!

You think Michigan fans play with tOSU? or Notre Dame fans play with USC? or Gaytor fans play with the Dawgs of UGAy. I dont want to play in dynasty, thats too much like work, and we all know how that is when your find something you love doing and turn around and HAVE to do it, it sux.

Die hard fans where are you! Challenge me! please! Chokelahoma fans where are you! I wanna know how good my offense is against you guys and your secondary? *Sigh*

sorry guys, Thanks for listening to me rant and ramble. Respond as needed.
uh gator fans play with the gators buddy....and so does every other fan...unless your like me a die hard FSU fan and refuse to play with UF...

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Old 11-19-2008, 09:55 PM   #14
Rookie

Im trying to find out why everybody was taking offense to my thread and what I was saying? Im not downgrading any team or fan. Im just getting tired of playing the same teams over and over again. YES! UF is the ultimate cheese team, with LSWHO coming in a close second. I just wanna try against some other teams thats all Im saying, bro. Sorry if you got me wrong
Old 11-19-2008, 11:39 PM   #15
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Im trying to find out why everybody was taking offense to my thread and what I was saying? Im not downgrading any team or fan. Im just getting tired of playing the same teams over and over again. YES! UF is the ultimate cheese team, with LSWHO coming in a close second. I just wanna try against some other teams thats all Im saying, bro. Sorry if you got me wrong
lets go tomorrow at 2pm cst. i sent u a friend request earlier today. we can go no top 25 no fsu. whateva rules u wanna play with is fine by me

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2008, 04:22 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'll down grade the teams, Fla is one that is cheap as heck, not many of the people who are them are their fans, there ship jumpers. Some are true fans but, most just want a cheap win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »