Home

Madden & NCAA Football 10: New WR/DB Interaction

This is a discussion on Madden & NCAA Football 10: New WR/DB Interaction within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-03-2009, 08:13 AM   #33
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden & NCAA Football 10: New WR/DB Interaction

I agree with all of you guys above me. The not getting the matchup isn't that big a deal but the QB ratings stuff is. Has there been a good explanation for why some stuff isn't in NCAA?
Old 03-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #34
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Gotta love the changes/info so far

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:04 AM   #35
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

The matchup thing is definitely a HUGE deal. How many times have you played against a team that has a monster WR (6'3", speed up the wazzoo) and you want to matchup your best DB against him every play but you're stuck with whoever it sets there? HUGE. In my OD one team has this playmaker WR who is basically God and I can't do anything about it because I can't matchup. I can't auto-double him. Ugh.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
The matchup thing is definitely a HUGE deal. How many times have you played against a team that has a monster WR (6'3", speed up the wazzoo) and you want to matchup your best DB against him every play but you're stuck with whoever it sets there? HUGE. In my OD one team has this playmaker WR who is basically God and I can't do anything about it because I can't matchup. I can't auto-double him. Ugh.
LOL play ur saftys over the top in case he goes deep and user control the middle line backer just in case he runs him across the middle.

next...
Old 03-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #37
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
LOL play ur saftys over the top in case he goes deep and user control the middle line backer just in case he runs him across the middle.

next...
My safeties aren't the ones I want covering him. I want my brand new freshly recruited speedy CB to cover him. The safeties can dry all day to cover him over the top but it doesn't work, they aren't fast enough or tall enough. Nice try, but I'm not a moron.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 03-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
My safeties aren't the ones I want covering him. I want my brand new freshly recruited speedy CB to cover him. The safeties can dry all day to cover him over the top but it doesn't work, they aren't fast enough or tall enough. Nice try, but I'm not a moron.
LOL think and maybe your last statement maybe true. if u play man under with both saftys playing over the top ur CBs will have the help IF he goes deep( even if its not ur top CB its hard to beat double coverage deep) and if u play with ur MLB if he so happens to make him do a drag route u help ur CB out with ur MLB. its not rocket science really its all strategy.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #39
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
LOL think and maybe your last statement maybe true. if u play man under with both saftys playing over the top ur CBs will have the help IF he goes deep( even if its not ur top CB its hard to beat double coverage deep) and if u play with ur MLB if he so happens to make him do a drag route u help ur CB out with ur MLB. its not rocket science really its all strategy.
Nah, again, I've been over this. This doesn't work. I want my best CB to cover him.

I realize you haven't been around here as long as others, but at OS posters are usually more focused on constructive posts with real facts. This isn't GameFAQs.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 03-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Nah, again, I've been over this. This doesn't work. I want my best CB to cover him.

I realize you haven't been around here as long as others, but at OS posters are usually more focused on constructive posts with real facts. This isn't GameFAQs.
So after reading this youve been on this site longer and still suck at covering good WR. ive used this strategy in my OD while manning kansas vs texas tech and mizzou and ive never gotten beaten deep using this strat.

I guess next year kids will still stomp out ur d cuz defensive matchups wont be in ncaa 10.LOLOWELLS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »