Home

Anyone miss "create a team" and DII schools?

This is a discussion on Anyone miss "create a team" and DII schools? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #17
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Anyone miss "create a team" and DII schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Did you make the blues lose 63 straight games
Nope, but I beat York everytime.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaduck
Personally I don't understand ever not having the 'create a-' feature in a game.

If you're a "purist" then you just don't use it, but for a guy like me, it's half the pleasure of a sports game to create a alternative sports reality that has players/teams that don't exist playing.
Wow couldn't have said it better myself!......I really enjoy the C-A-S feature....i've got 7 different teams and each have players that are made up by me....i miss those teams being in the game....sooo like he said it's about 70 percent of the pleasure i get out of NCAA football

Old 04-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #19
Pro

Create -A- School What else can i say this is like 75% of the fun to me in ncaa football. I miss it VERY badly for it was the most fun i had creating and customizing my own teams that i came up with. To run through how i feel about it heres a little bout where i stand on create a school.

Kingsport Cougars-Minnesota
Parkway Dragons-Virginia
Boston Skyhawks-Mass.
Cooper City Vipers-West V.
Baxter City Rebels
Claksville Demons
Charleston Red Devils

Plus just to add to this i have around 30 or 40 players that I myself came up with at EACH position on the field. I Have some listed as blogs on my page.

So you see i have put ALOT of work into this.....and it means alot to me to be able to make my teams and the plyars own this game. So if you cannot tell....well CAS is a very important thing to me. So any ways thats just a little input on where I stand with what I feel about NCAA Football and CAS!

If anyone wants to know anymore about my teams and such just gimme a message!

Old 04-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 24

I miss both.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #21
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

I love customization in video games. Especially sports games. I love CAS and truely hope it is back this year. Last year when I found out 09 wasnt going to have it I almost bought a PS2 and PS2 version just to get CAS..... During last gen whenever I used to get bored with the game I would spend hours on hours creating teams. Also every year me and my buddies would all create our own teams and import them into a dynasty. I always took the longest to create mine.

I miss the FCS teams as well. But like someone said it would be better to have a dynasty with them instead of importing them into another teams spot. A dynasty mode where you start at the bottom of FCS and work your way to the top. But if we got CAS first I wouldnt mind cuz I would just make some FCS teams.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #22
Pro

Create -A- School What else can i say this is like 75% of the fun to me in ncaa football. I miss it VERY badly for it was the most fun i had creating and customizing my own teams that i came up with. To run through how I feel about it heres a little bout where I stand on create a school. The following are my teams I have Created and been in campaign since 2004.

Kingsport Cougars-Minnesota
Parkway Dragons-Virginia
Boston Skyhawks-Mass.
Cooper City Vipers-West V.
Baxter City Rebels
Claksville Demons
Charleston Red Devils

Plus just to add to this i have around 30 or 40 players that I myself came up with at EACH position on the field. I Have some listed as blogs on my page.

So you see i have put ALOT of work into this.....and it means alot to me to be able to make my teams and the plyars own this game. So if you cannot tell....well CAS is a very important thing to me. So any ways thats just a little input on where I stand with what I feel about NCAA Football and CAS!

If anyone wants to know anymore about my teams and such just gimme a message!

Old 04-17-2009, 06:38 PM   #23
Pro

Cane_Mutiny's Arena

OVR: 11

I think everyone wants at least one or the other back...
That a life without knowledge is death in disguise?"
Old 04-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #24
Rookie

GoBlue!'s Arena

OVR: 2

Best create a school I ever did was the "South Park U. Bulls" all the players were named after the people on the show. Then I did Springfield State and named them all after the Simpson. It was just fun to screw around with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »