Home

Who Do You Think Will Be the Most Underrated Team This Year

This is a discussion on Who Do You Think Will Be the Most Underrated Team This Year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #41
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be the Most Underrated Team This Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
AGREED, ESPECIALLY IN THE SPEED department, everyone saw that Utah was a much faster team than Alabama, yet in the game, slow as hell.
The best statement all day. Even the updated rosters have them slow as molasses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #42
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Rutgers OL and our Defense as a whole.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:02 PM   #43
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

*Homer alert *
Everyone on USF not named George Selvie.

I hope they give TCU and USF some love this year, because it's the smaller schools that are going to be underrated like some have mentioned.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Old 05-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #44
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmj444
I don't know how we can be overrated this year. People are bashing our O-Line. They are saying that Korn is going to definitely start over Parker because of experience, but Dabo still has both of them at #1 on the depth chart. People are bashing our D since we lost our coordinator, but we got Alabama's Steele. We are in none of the Top 25 polls that I've seen(seen about 10).

My underrated teams: UNC, Purdue, Notre Dame, FSU.

Overrated: Ole Miss is WAAAAAAAY overrated. I'm not buying into the hype.
Clemson fan saying we're overrated..... right... that's why TCU backed out of our game to schedule a weaker Clemson team in a weaker conference.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 12

Minnesota... They get Sam Maresh back from heart surgery, MarQueis Gray lit it up in the spring game. They return a lot on both sides and I think they are going to turn some heads in the Big Ten (which isn't saying too much). Adam Weber comes back, as does Erick Decker and some young kids at WR that really put together a pretty solid team. They continue to recruit well, too. Exciting time to be a Gopher fan, now if they just had completed TCF Bank Stadium in time for NCAA '10!

You can't help but root for this team with the enthusiasm Brewster brings to the program. A lot of young talent, speed (probably not in the game), and some defensive studs that no one has ever heard of.

I really hope they don't overrate FSU, as a current student there I know what we have, I know what we lost and we have the potential to win a lot of games this season with our O-Line which could be one of the top in the country. Our secondary scares me, spread teams should do some damage to us. Ponder needs work, but we can make some noise... and to the Miami fans on here, that game last year shouldn't have been close, it was depressing to see you get back in it after we absolutely diddled you in the first half. Travis Benjamin is the truth though, the reason you got back in that game... Fun night out in Coral Gables that night, too.

Can't wait for the opener, I remember 05 with all the cane fans walking in talking about the streak...

Really looking forward to this season, and hopefully not late game dissapointment that I'm so used to following Minnesota and FSU.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 09:27 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
Rutgers OL and our Defense as a whole.
If they can play with a sufficient pass game they should easily win the conference
Old 05-19-2009, 09:30 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 10

USF and their speed!!
Old 05-20-2009, 03:02 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane_Mutiny
Miami very rarely gets the benefit of the doubt on anything (see: 2000 Championship Game Rip-Off).
How exactly do you feel Miami was "Ripped Off" from appearing in the championship game in 2000?

Last time I checked they lost to the 11-1 Washington Huskies who were passed over for the Championship game. The Huskies played in a far superior conference that year (2 of 4 BCS bowls were won by Pac-10 teams)

Washington had as much if not more of a claim to the National Title game that year.... same thing happened to Oregon the following year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »