Home

The Bottom Line!

This is a discussion on The Bottom Line! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2009, 07:28 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: The Bottom Line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
Probably should have just blogged this in your arena.
We're all disappointed at one thing or another with this wii version of 10 but what are you gonna do?
Um... stop buying the game. If you're looking to force EA into making a good football title there's a solution that may actually work.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I agree with da Thorne in this regard. I'm not excited about SS or Teambuilder as they are two things that I'll use rarely if that much, but having said that, there are gameplay elements that they have at least addressed, that da Thorne mentioned, and for me, the fact that they tweaked dynasty mode is something else that I'm excited to see.

The re-occuring message I see on this forum right now, is that people are so upset at SS that it seems they are forgetting about the "improvements" being made to the core gameplay.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-31-2009, 08:28 AM   #11
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

I am thankful for the gameplay updates that have been made. The one for me that must be made before this game can reach the next level is the QB issue. There is seemingly no negative consequence for leaving the pocket on passing plays. it actually helps out because the coverage breaks down faster. From early videos of NCAA 10 this appears to still be a problem. Once this is fixed, NCAA will play alot better.

I would honestly say that sports gaming on this generation of consoles as a whole has been a disappointment. Maybe the next generation will be what we all have hoped for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 08:53 AM   #12
Rookie

kmp714's Arena

OVR: 2

I am so happy that I do not know most of you personally. People on gaming boards(especially sports games) have to be the most negative people you will ever come across. They would make Jesus Christ feel bad about His life.
Now I don't look through rose colored glasses at this game, and I understand the need for feedback and criticism, but c'mon it just gets boring after so many of these posts.
Take the mix-n-match uniforms for example. So many people were clamoring for this feature, and when they announced that it will be in the game I thought I would come on here and see many posts praising the move, but instead I go to threads where people are saying that the interview was useless, work on something important, ect. I can guarantee that those same people 6 months, a year ago were screaming for that exact feature.

I think it really has to do with our sense of entitlement here in America, but that is a longer discussion all-together.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:43 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 10

Man these board are bad everybody hates EA for SS feature yet all it does is help the online gamer find better players to play plus they got payed by coke.... Then they fix alot of gameplay issues......
Old 05-31-2009, 02:00 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I agree with da Thorne in this regard. I'm not excited about SS or Teambuilder as they are two things that I'll use rarely if that much, but having said that, there are gameplay elements that they have at least addressed, that da Thorne mentioned, and for me, the fact that they tweaked dynasty mode is something else that I'm excited to see.

The re-occuring message I see on this forum right now, is that people are so upset at SS that it seems they are forgetting about the "improvements" being made to the core gameplay.
Marketing the fluff features so hard does that. Makes it seem like there was less effort put into other aspects of the game.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:55 PM   #15
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmp714
I am so happy that I do not know most of you personally. People on gaming boards(especially sports games) have to be the most negative people you will ever come across. They would make Jesus Christ feel bad about His life.
Now I don't look through rose colored glasses at this game, and I understand the need for feedback and criticism, but c'mon it just gets boring after so many of these posts.
Take the mix-n-match uniforms for example. So many people were clamoring for this feature, and when they announced that it will be in the game I thought I would come on here and see many posts praising the move, but instead I go to threads where people are saying that the interview was useless, work on something important, ect. I can guarantee that those same people 6 months, a year ago were screaming for that exact feature.

I think it really has to do with our sense of entitlement here in America, but that is a longer discussion all-together.
People are dumping 60 bucks into this game I dont think there are wrong for expressing there displease with this whole gen work. One common theme with the dev team is they say they only have so much time for so much stuff that when they add fluff nobody wants its like there saying we dont care what the community wants we wanna give give you X. Which wouldnt be so bad if X didnt seem like a big waste of time.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 09:36 PM   #16
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU93
I was wondering when today's version of this thread would show up...
But wait, this time it may ACTUALLY be the real bottom line!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »