Home

Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game?

This is a discussion on Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #113
Rookie

ReservoirDog76's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblood53
Dude stop acting like you know everything. I'd like to know how these rosters are funny, and I'd also like to know why you have to be a prick, when everybody is concerned about these rosters, but oh know not the mighty ReservoirDog, he knows everything.
When did I say the rosters are funny? I don't know everything, but I do know EA's track record, which everyone else seems to be neglecting. But get pissed at me go 'head I don't care.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:34 PM   #114
Banned

OVR: 6

Wow Colorado's rosters are a complete mess. No freshmen,terrible ratings,no depth at certain positions. Yikes. Oh well,i guess i'll be busy editing...
Old 06-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #115
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

A simple answer to this would really help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #116
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm pretty sure these rosters are final guys. There's absolutely no reason an EA rep (OMT, Russ, whoever) wouldn't squash this rumor as soon as it came out if it weren't true. This is nothing but negative press for the game, and it's not like it'd be some big secret that these weren't the rosters, as accurate rosters are an expectation. It's not like a feature rumor, where they would hesitate to confirm/deny it for fear of leaking info.

It would have been squashed, if it were false, as the longer this is out there without comment from EA the more people who start to believe it, and that could have quite an effect on sales.

Just my two cents.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #117
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservoirDog76
When did I say the rosters are funny? I don't know everything, but I do know EA's track record, which everyone else seems to be neglecting. But get pissed at me go 'head I don't care.
Obviously you don't know EA's track record. When was the last time they released a game with rosters this incomplete? If anything their roster track record is a cause for optimism.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #118
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Obviously you don't know EA's track record. When was the last time they released a game with rosters this incomplete? If anything their roster track record is a cause for optimism.
Bingo. EA has been very good about getting the roster right in the past. They've never had a mess like this before that I can remember.

Rosters were the last thing people ever complained about out of the box.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 06-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #119
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

These rosters are quite a conundrum. I don't know what to think.

QB/WR Ryan Tannehill for Texas A&M set the school's freshman receiving records last season, however he is projected to be the backup QB this upcoming year due to lack-of-depth. His ratings reflect the new situation with decent QB attributes and solid receiving numbers.

Then there are players, according to height and weight, that don't exist. I wonder how the roster naming guys are going to react if these are in the final product. Last year Pasta got some kind of hook up...we shall see.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservoirDog76
I'm not mad at you, you were just acting like it was funny when everyone was mad at these rosters.

Everyone here had valid points as to why these might not be the final rosters, but yet you neglected those ideas and posted .

So, lets just drop it and see if the rosters are final or not.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »