Home

NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-10-2009, 08:56 PM   #169
Rookie

TheIrishLegend's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 10 Rosters

Oh well, no NCAA for me this year! First time since...before they had actual school names. Notre Dame was South Bend back then! What was that 1990?
Old 06-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #170
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21
ok on the template for rosters they arent wrong so i dont see whats wrong
Old 06-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #171
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue

Quote:
So it sounds like this caught the NCAA developers by surprise
This is what gets me. How do you a sloppy roster database slip through. They should have people checking this **** after the roster guy is done. We got a stadium edit thread to make sure all the stadiums have every little knick knack but when it comes to rosters and players they say **** it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 08:58 PM   #172
Banned

OVR: 19
I believe everyone needs to provide for their families and a lot of that is financial which means some type of work, but a lot of these guys are totally incompetent or think we will purchase anything. Thanks for saving me $60, no $120, because taken away face buttons made FN R4 a rental for me, CFB is now a rental also. Ever wonder why people decide to find ways to bootleg or burn games? Simple because a lot of these games aren't worth anything close to $60.

P.S. I don't advocate piracy or stealing of any kind. I just understand.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 2

Getting rid of that teambuilder would be the smart thing but it won't happen because that the new big feature
Old 06-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #174
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 10 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Keep reading the thread, that subject is addressed...
I was speaking figuratively, not literally.

I know they are saying the final rosters for some reason did not make the game but as I said "how can this happen."

jeez
Old 06-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #175
Rookie

MSchneider84's Arena

OVR: 6

Honestly, they could completely scrap Team Builder as long as the rosters are right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #176
Pro

OVR: 16

This is the problem with getting rid of TB. All of the people who arent in the "know" have no idea about the rosters being f'd up. When they get the game and try to upload there teams and they are not there, they are going to be pissed. Might call EA, might begin to post on boards, might go to the EA forum and complain because they dont know what happened, or they might return the game. The devs dont want that. Although, re doing Teambuilder may be the best case scenario. Or right when the game boots up, there could be a message stating "Press OK to download the new default, correct rosters. Press Cancel to continue on with the shipped, messed up rosters. Sorry for the snafu." And then people could click ok, and the new default/correct rosters will download and save. Another solution would be to post in on the EA lockers of all the developers GT's/PSN's and post a message stating to get the correct default rosters from one of the following EA Lockers.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »