Home

NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #529
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 10 Rosters Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingFan4Ever
We had a thread like this on our Mizzou rivals board. People didnt believe me when i showed our ratings and how almost all of our freshmen werent there
Old 06-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #530
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
well idk if you consider this to be trivial, but Michigan States roster is badly messed up. Especially on defense. Greg Jones, the MLB, is ranked as one of the top ten Big Ten players, and is a 78 overall. Eric Gordon, who is considered to be almost as good, is a 72. Not one of the cornerbacks, who played well last season, are rated above a 75. The starting safeties are both under 65.

See i'm not very concerned about the players ratings that are actually on the roster itself,it's the lack of freshmen,players missing and already graduated that bothers me. I usually do some minor editing of my current roster but this Colorado roster that i saw on TB needs a complete overhaul.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #531
Rookie

OVR: 3
EA better have an answer for us tomorrow. With the rosters like they are now, whats the point of even having the license to NCAA football? I mean you have the team names, and uni fairly correct but thats about all you have. This is just a little much even for EA. I mean we all deal with buying basically the same game every year just with a roster update. The gameplay is just good enough to get by. I mean I love college football so thats why i've always purchased the NCAA series, you would just think after awhile EA might give us a game worth playing. I really wish that the Ncaa team at EA would hire or atleast talk to former college athletes about how the game is played. I'm really pretty sure that none of those guy on the dev team have ever played a down of football in their lives. Ok thats my rant. Im still going to buy the game of course. I just wish EA would let me know exact what am I paying for with NCAA 10 ? What have you done to improve over 09 ....Teambuilder? hahaha....try again please this time with some improvements on the field...Season Showdown....Who in there right mind cares...What amazes me is that when someone comes up with these idea....is someone actually OK's this crap....anyways...Get the rosters right thats all we expect really now at this point EA....Thanks for spending all of the money we pay for this crap year after year after year ....so wisely....CLOWNS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #532
Rookie

OVR: 9
The one thing on the game that matters the most or at worst #2.........is horrribly F'd up? (Sound of person flying headfirst out of 5th story window and splatting on the sidewalk)
Old 06-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #533
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

My favorite rating mess up is Michigan's Mike Martin (DT) is a redshirt freshman who barely played last year...and he's 91 overall on the rosters. Hahahaha.

I'm a huge Michigan fan, but that's ridiculous.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:03 PM   #534
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
My favorite rating mess up is Michigan's Mike Martin (DT) is a redshirt freshman who barely played last year...and he's 91 overall on the rosters. Hahahaha.

I'm a huge Michigan fan, but that's ridiculous.
Remember the Brandon Graham rating from a couple of years ago...classic
Old 06-14-2009, 01:23 AM   #535
Banned

ka520's Arena

I think I'm just gonna quit reading through page after page of this thread everytime I log on just to see if anything has changed. I guess I'll just keep looking for some kinda announcement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 05:29 AM   #536
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justblaze09
Remember the Brandon Graham rating from a couple of years ago...classic
Haha, in EA's defense on that one, all they did was move him from OLB to DE and didn't change his ratings. If you move a good OLB to DE, his overall rating goes up like 10 points if you don't slow him down and take off some agility...

But this one...is just stupid...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »