Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida St.

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida St. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida St.

Looks pretty bland. August 14 can't come soon enough.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #58
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLittleBabies
Looks pretty bland. August 14 can't come soon enough.
Cool. See you on the Madden Boards then!
Old 06-13-2009, 03:01 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Was I missing something or were the cpu LB not sliding over to the strong side of the formations in those Madden vids? Ian would line up in a strong I quite a bit and yet the cpu defense was lining up as if it was facing a balanced offensive formation. It seemed like poor defensive AI pre-snap or was this at a lower difficulty level? Way too many plays where it looked like the defense was out of position at the beginning. I'll have to watch more of those vids later but I really like the player momentum and presentation in them.
no you weren't missing anything. the defensive AI is pretty bad in Madden. LB Rulz who's about the only one on the Madden boards outside of Ian that I respect had the same criticism and he has actually played the game. the adaptive AI does seem to work though as it got much harder to move the ball as the game went on, but for me it looks like Madden 9.5
Old 06-13-2009, 03:20 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerd2
Cool. See you on the Madden Boards then!
I'll be around here too. I'm still buying NCAA and will probably play it for 300+ hours. It's just that nothing really excites me about it from what I've seen so far. I mean, the defensive line was most people's biggest complaint in 09, and it hasn't improved much if any for 10. The defensive ends still are completely clueless when it comes to containment. Also, man coverage looks pretty questionable again.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 3
Talking Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Miami @ Florida St.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerd2
I'm not a Miami fan but I wouldn't want my kicker as an impact player. IMO

I always get excited for this game this time of year and no matter how it plays when real football season rolls around I want to play this game even more.

If I get one complaint I would suggest players adjusting their pad levels. Every ball carrier runs straight up und down. Even small backs put a shoulder down and just get what they can on plays that aren't going to the house.

I am loving the vids and would like to see one of Mr. Bradford please Steve. Then we can say that all of these completions are legit!
Not that I want that, but it is what it is. Unfortunately, he was our team MVP last year. That is bad...how the mighty have fallen, but we are on the rise like phoenix this year! See you in Miami Sooner! HAHAHA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #62
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sEcTiOn8
Not that I want that, but it is what it is. Unfortunately, he was our team MVP last year. That is bad...how the mighty have fallen, but we are on the rise like phoenix this year! See you in Miami Sooner! HAHAHA!
No I won't make it to that game. I only travel to games that I think will be close. Just kidding around
Old 06-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #63
Rookie

md0t's Arena

OVR: 3

in the world of NCAA Football 10, in a torrential downpour there is no need for umbrellas or ponchos.

sweet
Old 06-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #64
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
The devs seem to have taken a dirt nap while preparing this years game...so sad to say...because at one point this franchise was an EA High point...how things change...or not

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »