Home

A different view

This is a discussion on A different view within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #9
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: A different view

Quote:
i love when people comment on peoples posts like they own the place. if you dont like what this guy is saying then dont read it and dont comment. its just that easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I read it but I can't say I understood it

This.

@AdamdotH
Old 07-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

What i was trying to say at the end is that the EAs basketball games have an even longer way to go to being great than the football games. We as fans of the sport and the game will never be completely satisfied. I just can't write off this game before i even play the retail version. I played the demo today on heisman, AA, varsity, and then freshman. I used DE Dunlap from UF and got 3, 4, 5, and 8 sacks respectively in the games that i played. It takes time for most people, myself included, to learn how to play a new game. I can still play this game but i cant even pick up an EA basketball game that's how disgusted i am when i try to play Live or College BBall. At least i know when i play the NCAA football series i am seeing improvements and the starting to realize its potential. Devs really need to work out the bugs though.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:14 PM   #11
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by packers44
i love when people comment on peoples posts like they own the place. if you dont like what this guy is saying then dont read it and dont comment. its just that easy.

exactly right! to many RATS and HATERS on here!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »