Home

QB SNEAK WTF

This is a discussion on QB SNEAK WTF within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: QB SNEAK WTF

yeah i was like wtf when i started using it? i had 1st and goal at like the one and tried it on first,second and third down and was like wtf...then i tried a fb dive on 4th and got in...i was like wtf? but then i played another game and was able to just push forward with ponder. fall back out of the pocket a little and go forward don't just immediately rush forward...

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleWAY
FB Dive all the way.
Agreed.

PSN: zensooni
Old 07-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #35
Rookie

Isn't Madden supposed to be getting a new QB sneak play that is outside of the normal gameplay? Hopefully, NCAA will get this next year. The automatic run 2 feet and fall on your face animation is lame, but it's better than the way QB sneak used to be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 06:59 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuke
Isn't Madden supposed to be getting a new QB sneak play that is outside of the normal gameplay? Hopefully, NCAA will get this next year. The automatic run 2 feet and fall on your face animation is lame, but it's better than the way QB sneak used to be.
Madden is getting the same thing.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:11 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by icomb1ne
Madden is getting the same thing.
That sucks. I thought they were getting some ratings-based pileup-type play, where you don't really have control over the QB, the cpu does its animation and the ratings decide how many yards he gains/loses. Maybe I misunderstood or that was for something else.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #38
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

yea its gotta be situational because i had 4th & 1 from the 40 and i ran a QB sneak for 6 yards (not that realistic), but in the demo i do remember on the goaline running a QB sneak and the qb falling forward. I liked that better, much more realistic. QBs in real life dont pull off 6-7 yard runs on QB sneaks like that.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:26 PM   #39
Rookie

Bamo305's Arena

OVR: 13

if u think the new sneak is lame or not real then football or football games are not for u
Old 07-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #40
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoNgViEw88
What do you mean by "Keying run mid?" Do you mean pinching your d-line or is there actually something you can press when you think they are gonna run it up the middle?

It's part of new gameplay features on defense. It's huge. You can key your defense on runs to the rt, lft, or middle. You can also key a pass. If you choose to use this feature and guess wrong you're gonna pay a price. If you guess correctly... for example when you know there will be a qb sneak. well.... let's just say you're opponent is not going to be happy with the result. usually a 2 or 3 yd loss with superhuman turbo mayhem crushing the OL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »