Home

Me after an NCAA 10 Loss

This is a discussion on Me after an NCAA 10 Loss within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 12:55 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Me after an NCAA 10 Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbzilla558
That video wasn't as bad as I expected. I've always been calm even when I lose, but my brother used to flip the **** out. It wasn't even worth staying in the house when he would play NCAA.

Also, I laughed at "I'll label it...Coming off of a loss at 1-7, prospects down the drain."
Everytime I watch it and hear that part I laugh she sh!t all on me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 01:00 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7unholyconfessions7
Although I am glad you're playing with eastern michigan, I felt far too much sexual tension in that video.
Wow, really? When that was being filmed I felt none at all thats just the way my wife talks. She has a soft voice.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:00 AM   #27
Rookie

SunDevil89's Arena

OVR: 1

Haha yeah the prospect line had me crackin up'
The times you get the most heated is when your playin your friends in the dorms they get competitive as hell i kno where your comin from.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:03 AM   #28
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

I used to get really angry at the game when I was younger. I would be yelling at the tv countless times. Now I hold it in, but if things start adding up I say quite a bit under my breath. The worst is when the commentary starts acting up. For example, when you get sacked in less than 2 seconds and the commentary gang is talking about how as a QB you have to get rid of the ball, I haven't even completed a 3 step drop, and they had press coverage, if I throw that ball anywhere it is intercepted by the safeties playing up or taking an intentional grounding penalty. Boy that really gets to me.

Whenever I am playing the game my girlfriend asks me if I am going to get mad at the game. I always say no, but I usually say a couple things which she interprets as me getting really mad (Pryor was out for Toledo and adjusting to my backup was giving me problems so the game was unnaturally close, so after a couple of cheap scores by Toledo, I swore about scheduling them with a healthy Pryor and beating them by 70 and that I would crush them, etc). I could remember a guy I would play a co-op dynasty with back in the day, he would throw down his controller whenever anything kind of stupid happened, he went through a lot of controllers.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #29
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiMbEcK11
Wow, really? When that was being filmed I felt none at all thats just the way my wife talks. She has a soft voice.
Now we need pictures....hahaha.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:31 AM   #30
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
I used to get really angry at the game when I was younger. I would be yelling at the tv countless times. Now I hold it in, but if things start adding up I say quite a bit under my breath. The worst is when the commentary starts acting up. For example, when you get sacked in less than 2 seconds and the commentary gang is talking about how as a QB you have to get rid of the ball, I haven't even completed a 3 step drop, and they had press coverage, if I throw that ball anywhere it is intercepted by the safeties playing up or taking an intentional grounding penalty. Boy that really gets to me.

Whenever I am playing the game my girlfriend asks me if I am going to get mad at the game. I always say no, but I usually say a couple things which she interprets as me getting really mad (Pryor was out for Toledo and adjusting to my backup was giving me problems so the game was unnaturally close, so after a couple of cheap scores by Toledo, I swore about scheduling them with a healthy Pryor and beating them by 70 and that I would crush them, etc). I could remember a guy I would play a co-op dynasty with back in the day, he would throw down his controller whenever anything kind of stupid happened, he went through a lot of controllers.
yeah when I was younger I got pretty mad at games. Now if start to get a little mad, I pause the game and take a break and spend 5 minutes to cool down. Then I can come back and enjoy the game more instead of being mad at it.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:36 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
yeah when I was younger I got pretty mad at games. Now if start to get a little mad, I pause the game and take a break and spend 5 minutes to cool down. Then I can come back and enjoy the game more instead of being mad at it.
Yeah, when I was younger (like 12), I would get pretty pissed, and I would start doing worse because I would try forcing throws, which would, in turn, get me even madder, haha. Now that I'm older (still young, 15), I'm much more calm, but I still get mad inside, just don't show it as much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 01:48 AM   #32
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Great
Yeah, when I was younger (like 12), I would get pretty pissed, and I would start doing worse because I would try forcing throws, which would, in turn, get me even madder, haha. Now that I'm older (still young, 15), I'm much more calm, but I still get mad inside, just don't show it as much.
When I would get mad I would make worse decisions and then I would dig myself a deeper hole in the game. Which in turn made even more mad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »