Home

NCAA 11 Info

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #89
Rookie

dabigman9748's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 11 Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
He was talking about a screen shot of the game. Last year around this time they released an in game screen shot.
Just go look at a screenshot from NCAA 10...they will be identical lol
Old 02-24-2010, 10:03 PM   #90
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigman9748
Just go look at a screenshot from NCAA 10...they will be identical lol
I'm pretty sure this was the first screen they released to us last year. How about showing a camera view thats actually in the game and not zoomed in all the way thats shows off the detail and reflection of the helmet.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:35 AM   #91
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
I'm pretty sure this was the first screen they released to us last year. How about showing a camera view thats actually in the game and not zoomed in all the way thats shows off the detail and reflection of the helmet.

I'm sure EAs marketing team is hard at work to try and get a "cool" picture again. They're gonna hve to work extra hard though b/c ppl are catching on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #92
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

^bingo..and now it's going to be hard to tell on close ups if they have fixed the hazy and fake looking weather because of the DOF. But I bet they release a close up of some player that has all kind of new equipment on them and other small things...this is what Madden did last year. I know that small stuff is way over due but how about atmosphere and presentation, it is college football EA.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #93
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

This is true, but if you follow the trends as of late on most sports games, even the baseball games and madden last year, it seems like they are getting depth of field involved more and more in the games. I believe this year's NCAA will have DOF in it, which will make the game look leaps and bounds better. Without it, everything blends together, and doesn't allow them to put as much detail into say the players.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #94
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
This is true, but if you follow the trends as of late on most sports games, even the baseball games and madden last year, it seems like they are getting depth of field involved more and more in the games. I believe this year's NCAA will have DOF in it, which will make the game look leaps and bounds better. Without it, everything blends together, and doesn't allow them to put as much detail into say the players.
NCAA 10 had DOF this year, and I'm not saying they shouldn't put it in..it needed to be put in.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #95
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
NCAA 10 had DOF this year, and I'm not saying they shouldn't put it in..it needed to be put in.
yup...http://insideblog.easports.com/archi...creenshot.aspx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #96
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

The only thing I know for sure about what's being done for NCAA 11 is I remember Adam saying a while back both Pro-Tak and the new QB ratings are both being implemented this year from Madden. To what degree Pro-Tak is going to be integrated I have no clue. I do hope they expand on Teambuilder (set rivals, text boxes) and on how much we can customize conferences (Set whether or not a certain conference gets a BCS bid, how many teams in the conference, conference prestige, whether or not it has a conference championship game, etc.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »