Home

NCAA Football 11 Video Interview (thezoneblitz.com)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video Interview (thezoneblitz.com) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video Interview (thezoneblitz.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
Well they already said in one of the interviews that after td's, it will sometimes show fans, sometimes cheerleaders, band, etc. So there should be a nice mixture of celebrations.
The real question is: will there be TD celebrations that involve more than one player.

Presentation on TDs should look something like this:

Last edited by NEOPARADIGM; 04-27-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
The real question is: will there be TD celebrations that involve more than one player.

Presentation on TDs should look something like this:
I couldn't agree more. The touchdown was okay but if EA can capture celebrations like these then
Old 04-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #43
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video Interview [thezoneblitz.com]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
For someone who loves making custom covers, you sure do love hating on the game lol. Russ said in another interview that they can use camera angles that broadcasts can't use, so thats why some of them seem closer up.
Yup, and I have ZERO problems with that. A videogame allows us to see and use camera angles that TV cannot. How is that a bad thing?

Old 04-29-2010, 11:17 PM   #44
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Yup, and I have ZERO problems with that. A videogame allows us to see and use camera angles that TV cannot. How is that a bad thing?
No one said it was a bad thing. I was simply saying that they are lying about offering us authentic ESPN presentation. They just need to say they are using ESPN overlays and I'd understand. Using unrealistic fake camera angles is not authentic, which is what anyone who wanted AUTHENTIC espn presentation was expecting.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 29

I'd say it's a bad thing when the replay fails to achieve it's intended purpose. And in most cases the purpose of a replay is not to show the audience that a play was made, but rather show us why the play was made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 11:22 PM   #46
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
No one said it was a bad thing. I was simply saying that they are lying about offering us authentic ESPN presentation. They just need to say they are using ESPN overlays and I'd understand. Using unrealistic fake camera angles is not authentic, which is what anyone who wanted AUTHENTIC espn presentation was expecting.
I for one am really excited about what they are doing with the replays and ESPN. The glass is half full, not half empty over here. Sure it's not EXACTLY like it is in real life, ok whooptie doo...
Old 04-30-2010, 08:11 AM   #47
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
I agree. It's not exactly like TV because they think it's better. I'd rather take a video game replay that is in a better position to show me the play than have only 5 or 6 preset angles based on a TV broadcast. Furthermore I actually read a TV producer comment over some of the things video games can do with regards to presentation and was jealous. In some ways, video games are setting the new bar.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:22 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM

Presentation on TDs should look something like this
One of my biggest pet peeves about presentation in this game. There's no team celebrations of any sort it seems. And judging from vids so far, that hasn't changed, which is disappointing. Seems like something the Pro-Tak technology could utilize and create teammates huddling up similar to that video, cause that really is what college football is about, the whole team rallying behind each other, celebrating together, all that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »