Home

All I know is...

This is a discussion on All I know is... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #25
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: All I know is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
Congrats, Miami had the better group of players.

Group of players =/= Team

I'm not gonna say who did or don't have the better TEAM, because it's truly impossible to tell. But I will say that the better TEAM doesn't always win. Ask the Patriots. I Laurent if they replay that SB with the Gaints 19 times they win at least 8 of them.

at least 15
NBA- New York Knicks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
Congrats, Miami had the better group of players.

Group of players =/= Team

I'm not gonna say who did or don't have the better TEAM, because it's truly impossible to tell. But I will say that the better TEAM doesn't always win. Ask the Patriots. I Laurent if they replay that SB with the Gaints 19 times they win at least 8 of them.
Then you should have said that before, instead of saying the better team won. OSU got lucky to be in the game, then got bailed out by the most dubious call in sports history. There was a reason they were like a 15 point dog in that game.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #27
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott812313
Then you should have said that before, instead of saying the better team won. OSU got lucky to be in the game, then got bailed out by the most dubious call in sports history. There was a reason they were like a 15 point dog in that game.

now every last word of that statement is true!!!
NBA- New York Knicks

Old 05-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott812313

Dam........My hometown of Cleveland hasn't won a championship in over 40 years........The Cavs just lost their chance, and the only player that put the Cavs on the map is most likely gone......the Indians blew a 3-1 lead in the ALCS to the Red Sox just a few years ago.......the Browns.......well......they're the Browns.

And we can never generate enough excitement for an NHL team.

So the Buckeyes are all some of us have left to bring some kind of championship to Ohio.....which they did......now you want to discredit that as well?

Way to kick a man when he's down, I swear.......

Back on topic-----I've never bought an NCAA game before. I can honestly say, that this year will be my first!

I'm liking what I've seen so far!!!

Last edited by Segagendude; 05-15-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Dam........My hometown of Cleveland hasn't won a championship in over 40 years........The Cavs just lost their chance, and the only player that put the Cavs on the map is most likely gone......the Indians blew a 3-1 lead in the ALCS to the Red Sox just a few years ago.......the Browns.......well......they're the Browns.

And we can never generate enough excitement for an NHL team.

So the Buckeyes are all some of us have left to bring some kind of championship to C-Town.....which they did......now you want to discredit that as well?

Way to kick a man when he's down, I swear.......
It's not the kids on OSU fault they call was made. On the other hand, how do you think the Miami kids felt to have that game snatched from them? It's not any more fair to take away their glory, than it is to discredit OSU kids for a bogus call.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #30
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

its not kicking a man when he's down when his team won off of the most ridiculous call in the history of sports... and imagine how our players, fans, and city felt after losing a game LIKE THAT...
NBA- New York Knicks

Last edited by [email protected]; 05-15-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
its not kicking a man when he's down when his team won off of the most ridiculous call in the history of sports...

I'll give you that.....ask the Seahawks how they felt after that Super Bowl loss to Pitt......

OTOH, OSU beating Miami was already quite a few years ago. Old news......plus, we got our a$$es handed to us against Tebow and co., so there's some revenge for Miami fans, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2010, 10:35 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
its not kicking a man when he's down when his team won off of the most ridiculous call in the history of sports... and imagine how our players felt after losing a game LIKE THAT...
Exactly. Even Corso and Herby, an OSU alum, said on the show after the game that it was a bogus AND late call. Alot of people seem to only remember it being late, but rewatch that play and tell me there was PI or holding or whatever was called. It was 2 guys going for a ball and a little incidental contact BOTH ways. Unreal they took a chip away on that play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »