Home

Who Plans on Controlling USC

This is a discussion on Who Plans on Controlling USC within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #9
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Who Plans on Controlling USC

I've never been a USC fan, but its screwed up for them, but I don't plan on using them. I just think this will add on as more bad news for USC the next 2 seasons seeing that Lane Kiffin is coaching them.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #10
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

Nah I won't be using them but I feel bad for the program but doing dirt is gonna get you buried. I guess Pete Carroll left at the right time. I think Tennessee fans are enjoying the fact that it's happening to Lane Kiffin though.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #11
Rookie

thesublime's Arena

OVR: 4

As a Tennessee fan, I can understand WHY he left. His "dream job" came open and he took it...no biggie. I really do hate that a storied program like USC and its fan are the ones that have to deal with "The Boys" now.

The way those snakes actually left Knoxville is what had everyone up in arms. Kiffin was talking the team while Orgeron was trying to call earley enrollees, trying to get them NOT to go to class so that that could go to USC. From what I gather, this isn't exactly a violation, but it is the kind of thing that is ethically damning and will get you blacklisted as a coach. I hate that the kids that are at SC now are the ones suffering.

Don't think for a second, though, that Kiffin and staff are being punished for Carroll's mistakes. They were on staff when the whole Bush fiasco went down. In fact, Orgeron was Associate HC and Recruiting Coordinator for the 2004 season, which is the one being forfeited. Kiffin was building a rep in Knoxville for some unsavory encounters and his now infamous Downtown Loft.

Last edited by thesublime; 06-10-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 10:37 PM   #12
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10

I dont think anyone really likes Lane Kiffin. Which is sad because I do really like his father.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #13
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

I'd like to ask the USC fans...do you hate Reggie Bush now? He personally screwed you guys over. I know if I was a fan of the men of Troy I'd really really dislike the guy.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #14
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
No way i waste my time recruiting for USC for the sake of recruiting 20 players instead of 25. Especially if im not actually doing franchise with them.
I give credit to those who will go that far but its not that serious in the videogame. Really...
they are losing 10 schollies a year for 3 years is what ESPN has reported
Old 06-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #15
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
I'd like to ask the USC fans...do you hate Reggie Bush now? He personally screwed you guys over. I know if I was a fan of the men of Troy I'd really really dislike the guy.
Yes I pretty much detest RB now but if you read the report on the NCAA findings the punishment doesn't fit the crime.....thats a whole other story though........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 11:33 PM   #16
Rookie

drewislegend's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by twigstudios
Nah I won't be using them but I feel bad for the program but doing dirt is gonna get you buried. I guess Pete Carroll left at the right time. I think Tennessee fans are enjoying the fact that it's happening to Lane Kiffin though.
Well OF COURSE Pete Carroll left at the right time...he probably knew this was going to happen. I mean his statement was kinda BS anyway. He left so he didn't have to be a part of that.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »