Home

Bandwagon Jumpers

This is a discussion on Bandwagon Jumpers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2010, 02:26 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Bandwagon Jumpers

I agree with you Cajun. I would pick my Bucks even if this were 1999 when we went 6-6. An online dynasty is different though. I'll have an offline dynasty of my own, but a buddy of mine (who is an OSU fan) picks Ohio State every year so i go with the Irish. I dont play online exhibition games. I dont really see a point.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:29 AM   #10
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

I like using different teams and systems. So that's why I go with different teams sometimes.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:39 AM   #11
Rookie

CAJUN0UTLAW©'s Arena

OVR: 0

mrMagic91...no prob bro. knyght...its because as Ive said, I play alot online..seen gamer tags that say for example :RollTideBama4ever default team when they pop on my screen Alabama...switch to Florida. I play smashmouth football, hell, I dont even change playbooks lol! At the end of the day I guess this is about loyalty and seeing how many people out there are truely diehard fans both to the school and to the game of football itself. My gamer tag is CAJUN0UTLAW on xbl and CAJUN-0UTLAW on psn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 02:43 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 12

I always take pride in beating the best teams of that year's games... my motto has always been BRING IT ON!

I play enough to where I know what exploit plays people run and I usually find a way to stop them... I dare someone to try to cheese on me with a fast QB. I have countless highlights with FAIL written all over them when my defense showed them what happens when they play someone that knows what they're doing.

I'm all about playing with my favorite teams (FSU/Minnesota) but I love to mix it up with Navy/GaTech/random team.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:44 AM   #13
Rookie

CAJUN0UTLAW©'s Arena

Hey mrMagic91...if you want we can play LSU vs Bama...dang, forgot it isnt Tuesday yet!!! Depressed again lol
Old 07-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #14
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUN0UTLAW©
Hey mrMagic91...if you want we can play LSU vs Bama...dang, forgot it isnt Tuesday yet!!! Depressed again lol
lol thats kool. Add me on xbox live. i wont be able to play online until the 19th though. im gonna be outta town. but get at me though.

YungO52
Old 07-07-2010, 02:50 AM   #15
Rookie

CAJUN0UTLAW©'s Arena

Will do bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 03:02 AM   #16
Banned

robertsbd's Arena

OVR: 3

online i play as clemson only..I bleed orange baby..but when ever me and my buddy play we rotate with clemson because we're both die hards...we even gotta dollar on every game we play, no matter how many times we play(which at least will be 100)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »