Home

Are You doing a dynasty?

This is a discussion on Are You doing a dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Are You doing a dynasty?

OFFLINE....I cant be bothered with anything online honestly. Dont have the time or the patience....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #42
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

The reason why I decided to do offline instead of online is because I dont want to have to depend on EA's servers being online and the dynasty wire website seems slow and clunky. Also, I dont have a cool cell phone that can access the internet.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #43
Rookie

mjwickstrom1's Arena

OVR: 1

I usually stick to just offline dynasties, but I may join an online one this year as well. Online ones just annoy me because it seems like there's always one person everyone else waits on to advance to the next week.

Offline I plan on attempting a rebuilding project with UL Lafayette, and then moving on to a bigger school after I build them up.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #44
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
online single player dynasty is going to be the new way to go. having your dynasty at your fingertips whenever you want, where ever you want is going to be excellent!

my only concern with this is (from my understanding), that your dynasty gets stored on the EA server instead of your HD? in the event it's game time in my house and for what ever reason what so ever, i cannot access my dynasty file, i will in fact LOSE it.

if anyone knows more about how an OD actually works, i'd love to hear it.
Thanks for bringing this up, I'll probably have a second dynasty offline in case the servers aren't up to access my online one. It'll be more fun anyway, I can do a teambuilder dynasty and a...not teambuilder dynasty. lol.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #45
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Are You?

i would like to do an online dynasty where i control all 12 teams instead of offline where i do the same but i dont get as good of internet connection in my basement which is where i'll play the majority of the games so i might just stick with offline. Then again, i will need to connect in order to load my teambuilder logos but i dont think i would be able to make it through an entire game without getting disconnected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #46
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

just like last year.. your OD is saved locally so at any point you can start it up as an offline without losing anything.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 07-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #47
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
just like last year.. your OD is saved locally so at any point you can start it up as an offline without losing anything.
do you need to be connected online even if you're playing a single player online dynasty? I just cant keep a steady connection for an entire game without being disconnected at least once so thats why i'm leaning against online dynasty.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #48
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

My WAC OD I commish every year as Nevada
An All-TB OD replacing the Sun Belt w/ very very bad teams
All teams are New England based to keep recruiting battles going and together we have 12ish teams to choose from. We're looking for more user's call us anal but, we'd prefer your team is mass appealing and not so out there or choose from the one's we've made so we can find a new user if you flake. When we say bad we mean bad all the teams will be 1* and roster's much like SJSU/EMU/WKU. We don't have any rules set up just basic ideas.

And offline galore just kinda feeling out teams before I find one to stick with

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »